+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Romo the Great

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Romo isn't tied down, he can use his status for personal gain. Eli married his college girlfriend.

I can't believe I'm discussing this crap.
    Isn't tied down? He's married with a kid.

I forgot he married, actually. But my point was that he hasn't been in the same relationship for his entire career like Eli has. He's done the rounds.

Banned
    I forgot he married, actually. But my point was that he hasn't been in the same relationship for his entire career like Eli has. He's done the rounds.
    aint nothing wrong with that

Fill out his black book is probably more productive than anything he has done on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    . . . and he has a mental catalogue that includes Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood!
    Ahh the spank bank. For those times when sex becomes tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCDBS View Post
    I've got to disagree with you there. While Eli's wife may be attractive Tony's women are on another level. It certainly isn't a "wash" Eli may put it together better on the field but off of it Romo is a champ at chasing skirts... Quite frankly I kind of like it this way hahaha.
    Chasing skirts all the way to Cabo, instead of concentrating chasing the Super Bowl. I think the fact that Jerry Jones gave his tickets to the players for the NFC Championship before the game was even played misled Romo. He thought he did not have to play and he just needed to show up for the NFC Championship. LOL!

Can't wait to see the newly minted $108m man choke in the first game of the season.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    Can't wait to see the newly minted $108m man choke in the first game of the season.
    cant wait to watch him win the opener against a g's team that wont squeak out a win with the aid of a pinkie this time.

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    Like last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Like last year?
    No, like he always does at his home turf against the Giants.

+ Reply to Thread