+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile My concens are still DL and OL

I think the receivers are more than adequate without Cruz but potent with, and with Nicks healthy receivers have big numbers
    Two and 1/2 running backs Wilson, Brown, and DaRell how many carried after them and who?
    TE appears to be locked up with a more than adequate starter thank you JR
    Fullback is locked up
    Same old "Clutch" Eli 33-35 TDs probably
    All in all offense OK, but the OLine basically remains the same does that mean another year with a less than top 10 rushing attack?

No tackle combo run stuffers on the DLine though addition of Jenkins should help but who does he play next to as the starter? What about tackles not only run stoppers but tall enough to knock down passes?
    DEs need help and I believe JR goes for one at 19 trying to match Pierre's speed and long arm reach
    LBs should be adequate but is there enough speed and replacements for this oft injured bunch?
    CBs set - camp should be a battle there
    Safeties are what they are don't see drafts or trades happening there

Punts? FGs and KOs should be more powerful this year although our departed kicker Weatherford will be missed
    So, how off am I, and be gentle this is my first time (trying to figure out the 2013 team)

I don't understand at all. Giants OL did a very nice job run blocking last season. Bradshaw just couldn't turn many of his runs into big plays. That will change with Wilson and Brown

And the DL, who will play next to Jenkins? Did you forget about linval Joseph?

CB and LB are more glaring.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I don't understand at all. Giants OL did a very nice job run blocking last season. Bradshaw just couldn't turn many of his runs into big plays. That will change with Wilson and Brown

And the DL, who will play next to Jenkins? Did you forget about linval Joseph?
    Yea, but who comes in to give them breathers...they are big heavy men in the middle. Kuhn? Rogers? They are both question marks and one is old and didn't even make it through preseason. I liked Benard, but i think we need a big run stuffer in the middle, i like Kawaan Short, Or sylvester WIlliams in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Yea, but who comes in to give them breathers...they are big heavy men in the middle. Kuhn? Rogers? They are both question marks and one is old and didn't even make it through preseason. I liked Benard, but i think we need a big run stuffer in the middle, i like Kawaan Short, Or sylvester WIlliams in the draft.
    Agreed, I was not overly impressed with Linval Joseph last year. I think he is extremely overrated on this board. I don't believe in Jenkins versus the run either.

Weatherford is gone too!!?? when that happen? BRING BACK DODGE!!!
    Last edited by giants8493; 03-28-2013 at 07:57 PM.

We will be better. Both lines will perform better this season.

Starter
    kicker Weatherford? We didn't loose our Punter, at least to my knowledge or did i miss something? We lost are KO/ Field Goal Kicker.

the whole key here is health. Can we please just have a healthy team. thats all Im gona ask for. And Cruz stay. lol

And well they should be...........
    No one remembers who came in second.