+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

HOME FIELD THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS!!

Might as well start the drive right now!

I can see it now. Game 16 a home game. Never have to leave Jersey after game 15 when we beat Washington away to lock it up. Defend the home for the rest of the way, including the SB of course.
    A nice nor'easter SB sunday. Corporate seats empty..us Giant fans lucky enough to get seats by lottery hunkered down together in snow that miraculously turns a shade of blue as it pelts the Lombardi trophy while Eli hoists it up high into the 50 mile an hour winds.

Whoa...and I haven't even started drinking yet...

Veteran
    I really feel like ELI should ascend into heaven after the SB.

To be honest, I'd feel better playing on the road. We wear the road warrior title very well.

Starter
    Thanks for the great imagery-I needed a smile today.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGFan84 View Post
    To be honest, I'd feel better playing on the road. We wear the road warrior title very well.
    Plus we would be slated to techncially be the away team this year for the SB. I had thought, when i first heard about hosting a SB in giants stadium, that it coudl be a giants-jets game. Then the jets reverted to their sucking ways...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

I can already see it too. +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

I totally pictured that through my mind! Haha that would be awesome. Only thing is if we are hosting the Superbowl we would wear our whites, which is a good thing :-)

It's Easter weekend. It's spring and the sun is finally starting to shine, so I guess a lot of must be intoxicated right now. It's a nice contrast compared to the stuff people will be posting around October.