+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

what's the holdup?

Shouldn't this Cruz saga be over soon? He hasn't gotten offers from any other team.

Looks like he is going to wait until the April 19th deadline to see if any teams make him an offer that is higher than the Giants offer.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Don't let it get to ya. It's all business. Relax. Enjoy the spring. If he signs, he signs. If not, we find someone else to throw too. Either way, don't sweat it. We will still have a very explosive team on the field.

Cruz officially signed with an agency yesterday. Now things should get interesting.

CAA Football
    @CAA_Football
    23h
    Victor Cruz has joined our CAA Sports Family! A huge welcome to @TeamVic!!!
    We Want 5!

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    Don't let it get to ya. It's all business. Relax. Enjoy the spring. If he signs, he signs. If not, we find someone else to throw too. Either way, don't sweat it. We will still have a very explosive team on the field.
    +1....H's going to be here for next season no matter what so we shouldn't worry about it until next offseason. If he signs now then even better

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    It's not gonna be ok "either way" if we lose Cruz. The season is down the drain. Might as well go 1 and 15 to get the first pick in14 if that happens. I'll be devastated if we lose Cruz. I prob wouldn't be able to enjoy football again until he retires. Even then I would still be bitter wondering what could have been. With a healthy nicks Cruz randle Murphy and Myers. We would have the best passing attack ever for the giants and the best in the league no comparison

Banned
    Or he could be waiting till next offseason until he's a UFA. Then he'll really see what he's worth. I'm sure he doesn't have any offers bc no team wants to give up a first on top of all the money they still have to sign him to.

Banned
    Only two things will happen and it's good for 2013 so we don't need to immediately be afraid.

One is that he signs the contract, the other is that he plays for the tender and hopes he gets a better deal when he's unrestricted. Either way we're good for 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Only two things will happen and it's good for 2013 so we don't need to immediately be afraid.

One is that he signs the contract, the other is that he plays for the tender and hopes he gets a better deal when he's unrestricted. Either way we're good for 2013.

or he holds out, doesn't play in 2013, and leaves in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    or he holds out, doesn't play in 2013, and leaves in 2014.
    if he holds out he will still owe us a season. he would still be rfa in 2014 if he holds out.