Closed Thread
    Veteran

Love the blue jerseys. Am i the only one who favors this color?

As I mentioned, I love the blue jerseys. I think they look nicer, its my favorite color, and the last I checked we are still called big blue, right? Not sure why the blues arent our home jerseys but thats a topic Im sure one of yous have the answer to. Im not really a fan of the alternate red jerseys from previous years either. I guess what im getting to is, Is there a reason why the whites are our home jerseys and does anyone have any win lose records while in each jersey?

Umm... the blues ARE the home jerseys. If you see them in an away game it's because the other team chose to wear their away jerseys at home (Dallas does that a lot)...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Veteran
    The blue is our home jersey

Quote Originally Posted by midnite_nj View Post
    As I mentioned, I love the blue jerseys. I think they look nicer, its my favorite color, and the last I checked we are still called big blue, right? Not sure why the blues arent our home jerseys but thats a topic Im sure one of yous have the answer to. Im not really a fan of the alternate red jerseys from previous years either. I guess what im getting to is, Is there a reason why the whites are our home jerseys and does anyone have any win lose records while in each jersey?
    Gasp! He must be an undercover Cowboys fan!!! Attack!
    2014 Our Picks "Don't you just love this draft?! "#Sexy
    Round, Player, Position

1) Pick- Odell Beckham Jr.! /WR
    2) Pick- Weston Richburg /C
    3) Pick- Jay Bromley /DT
    4) Pick- Andre Williams! /RB
    5) Pick- Nat Berhe! /SS
    5) Pick- Devon Kennard /LB (Comp.)
    6) Pick- Bennett Jackson /CB

WOW

Dont like the reds myself, but how are you this wrong about something?
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

This has to be a poor attempt at a joke or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush4Blitz2 View Post
    WOW
    What he said X2.^^^

Blue is my Favorite color as well.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And they are the home jerseys. BE do thres.

I'm gonna close this one simply because the OP seems to be a bit...confused...and its only a matter of time before it turns really ugly LOL