I'd be highly surprised if DE isn't one of our first two picks.
While I wish they would invest in the oline LBers a little more (our two softest areas currently imo) Reese doesn't have a history of prioritizing either of those positions. Hopefully one of those is the other of our first two picks.
The OL is far from being the OL of 2008, but they where better last year than the year before. Having Nicks hurt all year, losing Manningham, and having Eli not play as well as the year before hurt the offense last year. If they stay healthy and Eli gets back on track this year they are capable of being very good on offense. The defense is in need of players.
Quick quiz, to everyone who thinks Reese has made DE a priority since he took over... How many DEs has he drafted?
For comparison, he has drafted 8 LBs.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF