+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    If anything, Reese loves the WR position more than anything else.
    WR and CB.

Would take a long time, but could use that trade value chart and go through every pick the giants made by position and add them up, and give what the giants have spent value wise on each position.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Tracy was drafted to play LB.
    I kind of always knew he would end up at de. Is the right answer 1 than?

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    I kind of always knew he would end up at de. Is the right answer 1 than?
    He also drafted Robert Henderson at the end of the 6th round in 2008.

2008 also was the only draft Reese has had so far that he did not draft at least one OL in it.

Reese has drafted the same amount of QBs and DEs during his time as GM also. One of the DEs was a 1st round selection but it goes to show you how ridiculous the whole "The Giants love to draft multiple DEs" myth is.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    He also drafted Robert Henderson at the end of the 6th round in 2008.

2008 also was the only draft Reese has had so far that he did not draft at least one OL in it.
    Right. I forgot about him. I used to be really good with that kind of stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
    What if the BPA is a QB or WR? Do they take him? It seems to me the BPA is always splitting hairs between a group of players at any point in the draft. Any one player is probably not heads and shoulders above all the others, unless it's somebody who's dropped due to character issues or some other intangible nonsense; but that's a different situation. Sometimes those guys just fall, and they fall right into our lap. But, barring that, DE is probably going to be the choice, or a really good DT. That's always been the Giants draft bias, along with CB, and I doubt it's going to change any time soon. If JR does something different, especialy OL, that will be the real surprise.
    If there is a really highly rated WR that falls to them, I'd believe that the Giants would absolutely draft him. As for QB? Possibly, but in order to trade him.