+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Exclamation It's a slow night with most people watching Duke and Louisville.........

.............so I won't feel guilty taking this thread in a different direction.

My mother in law is living out her final day or days right now. When my wife brought me home the first time, I remember being taken by her passion for the Giants. It made my wife even more attractive to me. She is such a huge Eli Manning fan but never backed away from criticizing him or anyone who had a bad game.

I am going to miss her but will hold her love of the Giants and our family close to me forever.

Go Grandma!
    Go Blue!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

My prayers out to her jomo. Wish you a Happy Easter too.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    With Harris and Taylor IR's and it looking like we will keep only 2 QB's, we have some roster spots to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    My prayers out to her jomo. Wish you a Happy Easter too.
    Thanks. We are all at peace.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    .............so I won't feel guilty taking this thread in a different direction.

My mother in law is living out her final day or days right now. When my wife brought me home the first time, I remember being taken by her passion for the Giants. It made my wife even more attractive to me. She is such a huge Eli Manning fan but never backed away from criticizing him or anyone who had a bad game.

I am going to miss her but will hold her love of the Giants and our family close to me forever.

Go Grandma!
    Go Blue!!
    nothing but heart-felt sympathy to you and your family. Prayers and thoughts to you and yours.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    nothing but heart-felt sympathy to you and your family. Prayers and thoughts to you and yours.
    Thank you giantyankee. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, my friend.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, my friend.
    These moments are tough RF but support from friends and extended family make it easier.

Go Grandma!
    Go Blue!!

My heartfelt sympathies and apologies to you my friend. I am so embarrassed writing about my small personal problems when you are going through such a horrible time. Im ashamed to admit that I saw the heading "slow night" and didn't read your post before vomiting out my personal garbage.
    Just know that if you have to get stuff off your chest, you have hundreds of friends here willing to listen. My thoughts are with you and your family in this horrible time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    My heartfelt sympathies and apologies to you my friend. I am so embarrassed writing about my small personal problems when you are going through such a horrible time. Im ashamed to admit that I saw the heading "slow night" and didn't read your post before vomiting out my personal garbage.
    Just know that if you have to get stuff off your chest, you have hundreds of friends here willing to listen. My thoughts are with you and your family in this horrible time.
    Hey, bigblue58 I was responding to your first post when it disappeared for the boards. You actually supported my point which was that sometimes we come here just to be with our extended family at difficult moments. Thank you!

Hey, bigblue58 I was responding to your first post when it disappeared for the boards. You actually supported my point which was that sometimes we come here just to be with our extended family at difficult moments. Thank you!
    I deleted it. It just seemed so petty compared to your problems. But thank you for your understanding my friend.