+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's a slow night with most people watching Duke and Louisville.........

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Hey, bigblue58 I was responding to your first post when it disappeared for the boards. You actually supported my point which was that sometimes we come here just to be with our extended family at difficult moments. Thank you!
    I deleted it. It just seemed so petty compared to your problems. But thank you for your understanding my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    You are one of my favorite posters and my prayers go out to you and your family.
    Thanks TCHOF, just good to be here with friends while my wife remains with her mom.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Sorry to hear that man, hope you all pull through this and best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    Sorry to hear that man, hope you all pull through this and best wishes.
    Thanks friend. It is most difficult on my wife who has to deal with all the family issues and the impending loss of her mom. We'll pull together as families do. Mostly wanted to share my mother in law's passion for the Big Blue. Thoughts of that make me smile!

Veteran
    Best wishes to you and your family. Sorry for your loss

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Thanks friend. It is most difficult on my wife who has to deal with all the family issues and the impending loss of her mom. We'll pull together as families do. Mostly wanted to share my mother in law's passion for the Big Blue. Thoughts of that make me smile!
    And that's good that she had that bond with you. If it weren't for me, my mother wouldn't be into football or a Giants fan. I got her into it, and she attended Football 101 twice where they held it at the old Giants stadium.

It's fun when your family is into it, I hope your wife handles this as well as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    And that's good that she had that bond with you. If it weren't for me, my mother wouldn't be into football or a Giants fan. I got her into it, and she attended Football 101 twice where they held it at the old Giants stadium.

It's fun when your family is into it, I hope your wife handles this as well as you are.
    So far so good. Thanks, peace!

So very sorry to hear about that. I can only imagine what you and your wife must be going through :/

Also to piggyback what another poster has mentioned, you are a very respectable poster!

You and yours will be in my thoughts, Jomo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    So very sorry to hear about that. I can only imagine what you and your wife must be going through :/

Also to piggyback what another poster has mentioned, you are a very respectable poster!
    Thanks Rudyy.......

+ Reply to Thread