+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cruz in St. Lucia

Cruz in St. Lucia

Not much news lately, my sister was on a flight home from her honeymoon and Cruz was on the flight. She took a pic with him and i just kept telling her to "tell him to sign!!!" maybe now that hes back in NJ he will sign? I hope

All in due time
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

couldnt this be taken as bad news? st luis is 1 of the teams who could possibly go after cruz...maybe he was there negotiating or checking an offer sheet??

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    couldnt this be taken as bad news? st luis is 1 of the teams who could possibly go after cruz...maybe he was there negotiating or checking an offer sheet??
    Not St. Louis, Santa Lucia which is a vacation spot in the Caribbean.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 03-31-2013 at 08:06 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    St. Lucia of the Carribean. Not St. Louis. I don't know anyone who would go on their honeymoon in STL.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    St. Lucia of the Carribean. Not St. Louis. I don't know anyone who would go on their honeymoon in STL.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    He's got "arthuritis".

It is actually a good sign that he was vacationing. Some time away from the BS might help him come to his senses and take the money being offered instead of gambling for a bigger pay day.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Not St. Louis, Santa Lucia which is a vacation spot in the Caribbean.
    Saint Lucia. I have family living there.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!!!

+ Reply to Thread