+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cruz in St. Lucia

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
    It is actually a good sign that he was vacationing. Some time away from the BS might help him come to his senses and take the money being offered instead of gambling for a bigger pay day.
    Why isn't he entitled to negotiate like everyone else? Do we think Eli just took the first offer they made?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by NYGdraftMIND View Post
    Saint Lucia. I have family living there.
    Maybe they will adopt me?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    couldnt this be taken as bad news? st luis is 1 of the teams who could possibly go after cruz...maybe he was there negotiating or checking an offer sheet??
    lol

He is probably deciding whether to take the gamble and sign the 3.8 M tender offer or take the long term contract for 7 M. The gamble with the tender offer is that next year he will be a UFA and get higher offers from other teams, However, if doesn’t have a good year then he will probably not get what the Giants have offered. I said this before; I don’t think is as highly regarded around the league as he is in NY. No team wants to pay 8+ M and give up a number 1.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    couldnt this be taken as bad news? st luis is 1 of the teams who could possibly go after cruz...maybe he was there negotiating or checking an offer sheet??

+ Reply to Thread