+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The helmet catch needs your help!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ebick View Post
    How do you submit? Everytime I got to that page, I select my picks, but I don't see any way to commit,/submit my entries.
    Just refresh the page and keep voting. It counts each time you place a check mark.

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Just refresh the page and keep voting. It counts each time you place a check mark.
    I hate to be a poopy head but what is the point of the entire thing when fans all over the country are just voting over and over again for the play involving their team.
    What would the results show?....Who's fans have the best internet skills?

I'm sorry...the whole thing is stupid.
    Get well soon 80.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I hate to be a poopy head but what is the point of the entire thing when fans all over the country are just voting over and over again for the play involving their team.

This is what its all about. Reality TV and sports have merged into this. Everyone has their best play. It all depends on the team. I have it on DVD. I can love it anytime I want. Hell its a great play. We love it. Pretty sure not many Pats fans agree. LOL I personally don't care who's play is picked. Life is too short to worry about things like this. (for me at least) Have fun if its your bag though.

Here's something interesting... the Helmet catch is the only top seed play that's ahead this round after all 4 of them curbstomped the last 3 rounds, and right now the Helmet catch and that steve young play have a bajillion votes apiece (whereas the other pairs haven't hit 6 figures yet). Maybe the NFL itself isn't rigged, but this **** sure as hell is. It ain't 49ers fans doing the same votehacking **** as the OP, because otherwise they'd be upvoting "The Catch" as well. That means it's the NFL site itself upvoting steve young.

I bet nfl.com already has a "OMFG MAJOR UPSET IN OUR VOTING POLLS" article (poorly) written...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Can you set one up for "The Catch" too? I do NOT want Dodge-gate winning this crap, even if it is a super bull**** contest...
    Here's one for the catch
    http://jsfiddle.net/6bpr4/7/

I have 5 pages voting now! one is near 10,000!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Here's something interesting... the Helmet catch is the only top seed play that's ahead this round after all 4 of them curbstomped the last 3 rounds, and right now the Helmet catch and that steve young play have a bajillion votes apiece (whereas the other pairs haven't hit 6 figures yet). Maybe the NFL itself isn't rigged, but this **** sure as hell is. It ain't 49ers fans doing the same votehacking **** as the OP, because otherwise they'd be upvoting "The Catch" as well. That means it's the NFL site itself upvoting steve young.

I bet nfl.com already has a "OMFG MAJOR UPSET IN OUR VOTING POLLS" article (poorly) written...
    It could be Pats fans vote hacking against the Tyree play. Hell, it's probably Belichick himself.

And after that we can bailout the Cypriot Banks!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

I was just trying to help the guy who asked how to register his vote. I completely agree with you. I must be a poopy head also

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    And after that we can bailout the Cypriot Banks!
    Is that a CFL team?

+ Reply to Thread