+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Do you think WR Reggie Wayne could give Eli those extra catches next year

WR Reggie Wayne has played with Payton, so playing with Eli wouldn't be too hard to pick up... I think that this would be a good signing for the Giants.....

Re: Do you think WR Reggie Wayne could give Eli those extra catches next year

What's wrong with the receivers we already have?

Nicks is dropping almost every ball, Eli puts on him, he costing the team valuable yardage...

2nd have Reggie would be added as a extra weapon Eli could throw to and make plays

[quote user="Leo Da Giant"]Nicks is dropping almost every ball, Eli puts on him, he costing the team valuable yardage...

2nd have Reggie would be added as a extra weapon Eli could throw to and make plays[/quote] So you want to pick up Reggie Wayne because Nicks has been dropping passes? O.o

Worse for the Giants to be able to beat the teams like the Saints and the Packers (even though they came damn close) we need as much players that can catch the ball and make valuable plays......

Don't you think so???

[quote user="Leo Da Giant"]Worse for the Giants to be able to beat the teams like the Saints and the Packers (even though they came damn close) we need as much players that can catch the ball and make valuable plays......

Don't you think so???[/quote] No..

I would give up Nicks in a split sec to have back Burress, Cruz is that guy that has stepped up when needed, I don't see that from NIcks... He needs to make plays and hang on to every ball that comes his this Sunday to put us in the playsoff... Don't you think????

Brees or Rodgers can throw to any body on their team and they catch that ball.. I dont see that coming out of the Giants.. I dont see that confidence coming from Eli

I think Nicks will fix his drop problem.... He is a gifted athlete in my opinion. I look fwd to having him around a long time.

I have no doubt that Nicks is gifted, but we need our team to bring the energy they brought to the Jets to every game. I didn't see that energy in the red skins game.. Its like they pick which plays to bring it... I think if they brought that energy to every game.. those games that they lost... which left us thinking what the HELL was going on that field.. we would have already clinched the Division Champ already,