+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

What are the chances of Brandon Jacobs returning?

He is one of my favorite running backs that we have had. I know he isnt a 1500 yard rusher but he sets the tone and opens up the middle of the field when Eli goes play action. Linebackers have always bit on the playaction because they never wanted jacobs to get a full head of steam...We need a big back who can get short yards and i dont see any out there right now and if we are entertaining the old cardinal rb Hightower, than maybe we should give jacobs another shot.....He said he only wants to play for the Giants....Bring em back!!!!!

Probably none, we are pretty much set at RB
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by kobiellc View Post
    He is one of my favorite running backs that we have had. I know he isnt a 1500 yard rusher but he sets the tone and opens up the middle of the field when Eli goes play action. Linebackers have always bit on the playaction because they never wanted jacobs to get a full head of steam...We need a big back who can get short yards and i dont see any out there right now and if we are entertaining the old cardinal rb Hightower, than maybe we should give jacobs another shot.....He said he only wants to play for the Giants....Bring em back!!!!!
    +1!

2%

Quote Originally Posted by kobiellc View Post
    no way is he coming back and opening field on payactions and linebackers bitting on playaction is something that happend his first few years then he started tip toeing and dancing jacobs is done
    FUTURE NFL STAR

I do not want him back on this team. He's not a good running back anymore.

Negative a lot percent.

Let's go.

Why does everyone have trouble letting go of players?

Once so much fun to watch, but then tried to become something he was not, Bradshaw2. His running style in the beginning was like a cement truck but very harmful to his own body as well as tacklers. It's just not there for him anymore and it's probably all over for him. The Tiki types have more longevity because they shed tacklers through slipping and sliding movements using body control. I miss Tiki's running but not his attitude or personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    Why does everyone have trouble letting go of players?
    idk its ridiciolus
    FUTURE NFL STAR