+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any chance that Chance falls?

I see a lot of mocks having him go at the 8th-10th pick, but it's been a long time since a guard has gone top 10.

Any Chance he falls to the 15th-17th pick range, allowing the Giants to trade up for him? This guy is the perfect (eventual) replacement for Kevin Boothe or Chris Snee. I really want him in this draft.

Of course there's a chance he falls. He's a guard. Giants are not trading up for him though.

Do you think we have a chance to get chance?

I'm suspecting one of the teams before the Giants will reach on a Guard but there's still a strong chance that both Cooper and Warmack would be available. Fans and GMs seem to view the position in different spectrums. I suspect most GMs see 1st round Guards as luxury picks that should only be considered in the event the more impact positions have quality depth to fall back on. It would explain why these Guards "fall" down the draft board into the late 1st round area.

If Warmack or Cooper fell to 19, I would LOOOOOOOOVE that pick. Hell, I mocked Cooper to us in my last mock. Boothe is a 1 year deal and Snee is getting up there in age. I would love to have a guard of the future. Start building that new super OL now. Makes me pine for the days when Diehl, Seubert, O'hara, Snee, and Mackenzie were all in their prime...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

If he made it to 19 I'd be ecstatic. Not getting my hopes up though but it's not totally out of realm of happening. There is a "chance" he could be there.

there's always a chance.... for Chance

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    1. Chance
    2. Brown or Greene

I'd be happy

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Y'all act like every good prospect will be taken before we pick. This whole fall and rise thing is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    If Warmack or Cooper fell to 19, I would LOOOOOOOOVE that pick. Hell, I mocked Cooper to us in my last mock. Boothe is a 1 year deal and Snee is getting up there in age. I would love to have a guard of the future. Start building that new super OL now. Makes me pine for the days when Diehl, Seubert, O'hara, Snee, and Mackenzie were all in their prime...
    +1 (tears rolling now.) lol
    2014 Our Picks "Don't you just love this draft?! "#Sexy
    Round, Player, Position

1) Pick- Odell Beckham Jr.! /WR
    2) Pick- Weston Richburg /C
    3) Pick- Jay Bromley /DT
    4) Pick- Andre Williams! /RB
    5) Pick- Nat Berhe! /SS
    5) Pick- Devon Kennard /LB (Comp.)
    6) Pick- Bennett Jackson /CB