+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What The Giants Have To Replace At RB

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    We also have Scott on board.
    scott is the same as wilson more or less and I agree with redeye that they need another bruiser such as le'veon bell for the tough yards inside. now they do have brown but with his injury history it might be smart to add another inside type runner. bell had very nice production in college but another could be zac stacy,,he is on the smaller side a la ray rice but runs with power, power and more power. had a nice career against sec talent and defenses and could be had in the 6th, possibly the 7th round.

Maybe they plan on more of the hynoceros in the backfield.

I wouldn't mind kicking the tires on Javon Ringer. I liked him coming out of college, and he's had minimal wear-and-tear in this league (could be a good, and bad thing).

I wouldnt be surprised if we continure to keep Wilson under wraps (50% or less of the carries).

The last thing we want is for him to have a 1,600yd 14TD year and all of a sudden we have a hold-out on our hands

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I wouldnt be surprised if we continure to keep Wilson under wraps (50% or less of the carries).

The last thing we want is for him to have a 1,600yd 14TD year and all of a sudden we have a hold-out on our hands
    Forget that, he'll diligently play out his contract and peace the **** out.

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Im confident in Wilson/Brown as the main duo.....But as a Wilson fan I have to admitt im nervous that Brown steals the show, he showed some legit promise...
    I dont care which RB steals the show.......as long as one of them does....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    I think we just can't come to the realization that we may have the next Gail Sayers on our team. I know its early, but I see this kid being the great RB the Giants haven't had since , well, forever.

I hope I'm right, so I can say I told you so. Hahaha

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I think the Giants are still 1 RB short. We dont know if David Wilson will handle at least 200 NFL carries and Andre Brown hasnt stayed healthy enough for that since HS. Someone that has the experience and ability to be a number #2 back and get 15 carries if 1 of them happens to go down for a long stretch is needed. Another back could be had in the 3rd day. A bruiser like MSU's Le'veon Bell that has experience carrying the ball 30 times between the tackles would give the Giants some security. Familiarity with blitz pick ups would be a huge plus since most College RB's lag behind in blocking
    Think he will be around on the 3rd day?

Quote Originally Posted by StrahanTheMan View Post
    Maybe they plan on more of the hynoceros in the backfield.
    He would love an increased role
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

+ Reply to Thread