+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    One of my favorite memories...

    Alright here goes Tines again to kick the Giants into the Super Bowl. The snap is good. Kick on its way. End over end. Does it have the distance? It is...GOOD!!! Lawrence Tines has kicked the Giants into the Super Bowl!!!!

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,575
    my favorite memory was watching burress catching the game winning pass in sb 42.

  3. #3
    "Manning lobs it, Burress alone! TOUCHDOWN NEW YORK!!!"

  4. #4
    Veteran darrin99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staten Island via NJ
    Posts
    1,585
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    my favorite memory was watching burress catching the game winning pass in sb 42.
    Nothing will ever top that for me since I was there sitting in that end zone. Prior to that, my top memory was being at the NFC Championship with my father in 1986.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Philipsburg, PA
    Posts
    656
    "The game ends here, Hernandez is there, tipped and batted away, and the NY giants, given their last rights by many at the end of December, are the SB champions in February." God I love AL Michaels.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    "The game ends here, Hernandez is there, tipped and batted away, and the NY giants, given their last rights by many at the end of December, are the SB champions in February." God I love AL Michaels.
    This one for me too.

  7. #7
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21
    Pierce splitting 2 (3?) linemen to tackle the RB for a loss on a screen in the SB.

    Romo's pass intercepted in the end-zone to win the game!

  8. #8
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,410
    " There will be no three-peat " Pat Summerrall's 1990 NFC Championship Game.
    Still gives me goosebumps.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

  9. #9
    Veteran JJC7301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,906
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    " There will be no three-peat " Pat Summerrall's 1990 NFC Championship Game.
    Still gives me goosebumps.
    Yeah, I'll never forget that one. Another one from either that game or the one against the 49ers in the '86 playoffs was "When asked where he hurt, we heard Joe Montana reply, 'everywhere.'"

  10. #10
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,410
    Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    Yeah, I'll never forget that one. Another one from either that game or the one against the 49ers in the '86 playoffs was "When asked where he hurt, we heard Joe Montana reply, 'everywhere.'"
    It was a privilege seeing how that defense went after the QB and how they stopped the run. They played with a mean streak and with reckless abandon. Only God knows how much I miss those days of glory.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts