Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone worry that Nicks...

Quote Originally Posted by EliManningUp View Post
    Giants in 2011 and 2012 won the same # of games....LOL @ you. I don't even need to address any of your other stupid points. That alone renders everything you said useless.
    Last year's schedule was tougher than 2011. Not bad for evening out, but had Nicks been healthy, we would have had a better chance at winning the NFC East. Fact.
    2014 Our Picks "Don't you just love this draft?! "#Sexy
    Round, Player, Position

1) Pick- Odell Beckham Jr.! /WR
    2) Pick- Weston Richburg /C
    3) Pick- Jay Bromley /DT
    4) Pick- Andre Williams! /RB
    5) Pick- Nat Berhe! /SS
    5) Pick- Devon Kennard /LB (Comp.)
    6) Pick- Bennett Jackson /CB

Wrong, Cruz is a much better receiver than Nicks. Cruz was an All-Pro in 2011 and a Pro-Bowler in 2012. Cruz was voted the 39th best player on the Top 100 by his peers last offseason. What credentials does Nicks have? Nothing.
    apparently nicks is suppose to be this top 5 monster when healthy. Nicks is the most overrated player i have ever seen by giant fans. He beats out Steve smith by a large margin. The guy is a good receiver, but the hype that surrounds him on here is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 04-02-2013 at 12:56 AM.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    apparently nicks is suppose to be this top 5 monster when healthy. Nicks is the most overrated player i have ever seen by giant fans. He beats out Steve smith by a large margin. The guy is a good receiver, but the hype that surrounds him on here is ridiculous.
    The only Giants fans that think that Nicks is overrated are Cruz fanboys.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Let me ask you this: Whom do you think is the better QB, Romo or Eli?

That has nothing to do with anything in this thread.

Banned

100% agreed. He's the #1 most overrated player by Giants fans.

He's a good receiver at best when healthy. Not great.

The only Giants fans that think that Nicks is overrated are Cruz fanboys.
    This is false. I actually want cruz to leave so we can get a first round pick.

~Big Mike~

That has nothing to do with anything in this thread.
    But, it does. Statistically speaking Romo can be seen as the better QB. Objective analysis says that that is incorrect.

Banned
    But, it does. Statistically speaking Romo can be seen as the better QB. Objective analysis says that that is incorrect.

No, it doesn't.

Banned
    This is false. I actually want cruz to leave so we can get a first round pick.

And now Drez is left scratching his balls.

100% agreed. He's the #1 most overrated player by Giants fans.

He's a good receiver at best when healthy. Not great.
    +1

Our offense played better when nicks was out and you saw what Randell did when he actually got some playing time on the outside. He had what, 3 touchdowns in one game? we saw what plax did when he played on the outside. we saw what mario manningham did in games where he played on the outside for us.. we saw what steve smith did (more than nicks) when he played a whole season as the #1. as a matter a fact we saw what derick hegan did when he was forced to start on the outside.

Maybe its just me, but there is a pattern here. And that pattern tells me we have a damn good QB and a offensive system that doesn't get enough credit. if you think nicks is good, then imagine if we had someone like brandon marshall. Or Aj green. I Dont see anything that nicks does that a lot of other guys cant do. Hes not fast, hes not tall, hes not very elusive or quick. hes very average and catches the ball good in traffic. I can name you 20+ other receivers that catches the ball good in traffic

Lol i think it was just a couple months ago someone on here said nicks is faster than cruz and would probably runt he 40 in the high 4.3 range. Lol this whole nicks think is a joke
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 04-02-2013 at 02:11 AM.

~Big Mike~

Closed Thread