Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    The facts still say that Nicks a superior player.

Is that why in the only 2 years Cruz has played, he's had more yards AND more touchdowns in BOTH years?

In Super Bowl 46, guess who the best coach in football chose to double-team? Victor Cruz.

Facts agree with me: Cruz > Nicks. It's not even up for debate.

And even if you were right (which you're not), it's moot because Cruz will be resigned before Nicks anyways.

Point is, double coverage equals greater chance of injury. Comeback to me when you have at least ten percent of the total games Hakeem has missed and we scored more points based on your claim. While I do love Cruz and what he does, he needs help out there. Randle AND Hakeem. And who said we were greedy? Lol
    Last edited by Sean Montemayor; 04-01-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

And throw in Murphy. Why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    If not him, then it would be Cruz, or Randle. Somebody has to be double covered because we draft receivers who develop explosively and are just that good. And one game he missed is not proper statistical justification.

One game? 42 points vs. the Eagles. 41 points vs. the Browns. 36 points vs. the Panthers.

Nicks is sooooooooo valuable to our offense. LOL. Nicks is a product of Eli.

I asked you to look up our overall record when Nicks doesn't play. You'll be surprised how good it is.
    Last edited by EliManningUp; 04-01-2013 at 11:38 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    Point is, double coverage equals greater chance of injury. Comeback to me when you have at least ten percent of the total games Hakeem has missed and we scored more points based on your claim. While I do love Cruz and what he does, he needs help out there. Randle AND Hakeem. And who said we were greedy? Lol
    36 points vs. the Panthers without Nicks

41 points vs the Browns without Nicks

42 points vs the Eagles without Nicks

^^^All 3 of those games happened this past season.

Nicks is a completely replaceable player in our offense. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    If you think TC would ever hold a player back or use them less because he is worried about future contacts, then you just haven't been paying attention. TC rides the hot hand, and if somebody is having a monster year, he is going to try and ride him to the SB. The front office isn't going to tell him to use Wilson less because he is doing to well. This doesn't happen, unless a team is doing so bad and they are trying to get the first pick in next years draft, then maybe.
    Then why didnt we "ride the hot hand" of Wilson last year?

In his extremely limited role he managed 5TD's, 5.0 yards per rush, and amassed 400yards. Not even counting his impressive KR stats... The guy was explosive. Yet Bradshaw still got all the carries. why?
    Last edited by CowboysSuck; 04-01-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Ok so your getting rid of Nicks to sign a D-end whose sack total fell by 10 sacks last year..Fact. At that pace he will have negative 4.5 sacks next season, Fact. You are an idiot, Fact. You are basing this on a "hakeem nicks clone" who has 19 more career receptions than i do, Fact. The Giants will give more money to Nicks than Cruz, Fact. Why? Because he is worse than Cruz obviously...you do not know football, Fact. Healthy Nicks in 2011 with Cruz, Super Bowl Champs. Healthy Cruz in 2012 without Nicks miss the playoffs, Fact.
    Last edited by AceOspadZ4; 04-02-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EliManningUp View Post

Nicks is a completely replaceable player in our offense. The proof is in the pudding.
    WOW.

I miss Sinorice Moss. All he did was catch TD passes and **** *****es.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by EliManningUp View Post
    Where was I wrong?

0-time Pro-Bowler, 0-time All-Pro, 0 seasons with over 1200 yards

Facts
    The pro bowl is a joke,nothing but a popularity contest, so don't use that as a criteria for greatness.