Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone worry that Nicks...

If you think Randle can just step in and produce the way Nicks has youre crazy. Nicks is the best receiver the giants have ever had (arguably). Theres a reason Randle fell to the last pick of the 2nd round and he hasnt shown he can be a starting receiver yet, let alone our #1. I beg you to not take Nicks for granted, when healthy he is one of the best in the league

Quote Originally Posted by EliManningUp View Post
    I hope he does, that way we can't resign him. I don't want him resigned after this season. We already have Randle to take over his role in the offense. We need the cap space for JPP.
    If you don't want Nicks on this team go turn in your fan card. Not your Giants fan card, but your football fan card.

I hope he does, that way we can't resign him. I don't want him resigned after this season. We already have Randle to take over his role in the offense. We need the cap space for JPP.
    You. Leave. Now.
    2014 Our Picks "Don't you just love this draft?! "#Sexy
    Round, Player, Position

1) Pick- Odell Beckham Jr.! /WR
    2) Pick- Weston Richburg /C
    3) Pick- Jay Bromley /DT
    4) Pick- Andre Williams! /RB
    5) Pick- Nat Berhe! /SS
    5) Pick- Devon Kennard /LB (Comp.)
    6) Pick- Bennett Jackson /CB

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOspadZ4 View Post
    If you think Randle can just step in and produce the way Nicks has youre crazy. Nicks is the best receiver the giants have ever had (arguably). Theres a reason Randle fell to the last pick of the 2nd round and he hasnt shown he can be a starting receiver yet, let alone our #1. I beg you to not take Nicks for granted, when healthy he is one of the best in the league

LOL what production are you speaking of?

Hakeem "Nicked" and his zero Pro-Bowl/All-Pro credentials? Zero 1200 yard seasons?

Wow, such high standards that Randle has to live up to

"Nicked" has never been "one of the best in the league". Only a blatant homer would call a 0-time Pro-Bowler/All-Pro one of the best in the league

And yes by 2014 Rueben Randle will be doing exactly what "Nicked" has done.

LOL what production are you speaking of?

Hakeem "Nicked" and his zero Pro-Bowl/All-Pro credentials? Zero 1200 yard seasons?

Wow, such high standards that Randle has to live up to

"Nicked" has never been "one of the best in the league". Only a blatant homer would call a 0-time Pro-Bowler/All-Pro one of the best in the league

And yes by 2014 Rueben Randle will be doing exactly what "Nicked" has done.
    I can honestly say this is the most ignorant thing I've read here in a while. And that is saying ​a lot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    If you don't want Nicks on this team go turn in your fan card. Not your Giants fan card, but your football fan card.

No, I'd much rather pay Cruz and JPP. If we pay Cruz 7+ million it would be ludicrous to sign Nicks to 10+ million a year when we already have a Nicks clone in Randle.

I don't want Nicks long-term with the cap space he would eat up.

That cap space would be better served elsewhere.

It's just not realistic to sign Cruz/Nicks to big contracts, and still be able to outbid other teams in free agency for JPP in the 2015 offseason.
    Last edited by EliManningUp; 04-01-2013 at 11:11 PM.

Banned
    I can honestly say this is the most ignorant thing I've read here in a while. And that is saying ​a lot.

Not ignorance, just facts.

Hakeem Nicks has never made a Pro-Bowl or an All-Pro.

Fact.

No, I'd much rather pay Cruz and JPP. If we pay Cruz 7+ million it would be ludicrous to sign Nicks to 10+ million a year when we already have a Nicks clone in Randle.
    Nicks is a much better receiver than Cruz.

If it comes down between the two of them, we'd choose Nicks. Our cap situation clears up significantly soon. We'll have more than enough money to sign Nicks and JPP.

Not ignorance, just facts.

Hakeem Nicks has never made a Pro-Bowl or an All-Pro.

Fact.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Banned
    Nicks is a much better receiver than Cruz.

If it comes down between the two of them, we'd choose Nicks. Our cap situation clears up significantly soon. We'll have more than enough money to sign Nicks and JPP.

Wrong, Cruz is a much better receiver than Nicks. Cruz was an All-Pro in 2011 and a Pro-Bowler in 2012. Cruz was voted the 39th best player on the Top 100 by his peers last offseason. What credentials does Nicks have? Nothing.

Closed Thread