Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 79
  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Keep laughing, the facts won't change.

  2. #22
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,347
    Quote Originally Posted by EliManningUp View Post
    Keep laughing, the facts won't change.
    And the facts say that you are wrong.

  3. #23
    Veteran Sean Montemayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CaliforNIA
    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by EliManningUp View Post
    Not ignorance, just facts.Hakeem Nicks has never made a Pro-Bowl or an All-Pro.Fact.
    Pro bowl is fan based. Not everyone is a Giants fan and will vote for him, so cut him some slack. He's been injured for the majority of last season, but I believe he'll stay healthy and reap double digits in the TD columns this season. He's a better receiver than you give him credit for.
    2014 Our Picks "Don't you just love this draft?! "#Sexy
    Round, Player, Position

    1) Pick- Odell Beckham Jr.! /WR
    2) Pick- Weston Richburg /C
    3) Pick- Jay Bromley /DT
    4) Pick- Andre Williams! /RB
    5) Pick- Nat Berhe! /SS
    5) Pick- Devon Kennard /LB (Comp.)
    6) Pick- Bennett Jackson /CB

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    131
    You guys are delusional to how the salary cap works. Cruz is going to get his money pretty soon, before Nicks. JPP will be an unrestricted free agent in 2015. If we sign one receiver to 7-8 million a year, and knowing we have to allocate a ton of cap space to resign JPP, it makes ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS SENSE to pay another receiver 10 million a year, especially when a 2nd round pick was just invested last year on a receiver with a similar skill set to that receiver.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    And the facts say that you are wrong.
    Where was I wrong?

    0-time Pro-Bowler, 0-time All-Pro, 0 seasons with over 1200 yards

    Facts

  6. #26
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,361
    Quote Originally Posted by EliManningUp View Post
    You guys are delusional to how the salary cap works. Cruz is going to get his money pretty soon, before Nicks. JPP will be an unrestricted free agent in 2015. If we sign one receiver to 7-8 million a year, and knowing we have to allocate a ton of cap space to resign JPP, it makes ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS SENSE to pay another receiver 10 million a year, especially when a 2nd round pick was just invested last year on a receiver with a similar skill set to that receiver.
    No problem, we'll just cut Eli. He's only made the pro-bowl 33% of his career.

    Is that thirty-three percenter worth 20+ million a year? No way!

  7. #27
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,347
    Quote Originally Posted by EliManningUp View Post
    Where was I wrong?

    0-time Pro-Bowler, 0-time All-Pro, 0 seasons with over 1200 yards

    Facts
    The facts still say that Nicks a superior player.

  8. #28
    Veteran Sean Montemayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CaliforNIA
    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by EliManningUp View Post
    You guys are delusional to how the salary cap works. Cruz is going to get his money pretty soon, before Nicks. JPP will be an unrestricted free agent in 2015. If we sign one receiver to 7-8 million a year, and knowing we have to allocate a ton of cap space to resign JPP, it makes ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS SENSE to pay another receiver 10 million a year, especially when a 2nd round pick was just invested last year on a receiver with a similar skill set to that receiver.
    With David Diehl, Corey Webster, and Justin Tuck very likely to not be resigned next year, there will be plenty of cap space for Hakeem should we continue this path. Take it one offseason at a time.
    2014 Our Picks "Don't you just love this draft?! "#Sexy
    Round, Player, Position

    1) Pick- Odell Beckham Jr.! /WR
    2) Pick- Weston Richburg /C
    3) Pick- Jay Bromley /DT
    4) Pick- Andre Williams! /RB
    5) Pick- Nat Berhe! /SS
    5) Pick- Devon Kennard /LB (Comp.)
    6) Pick- Bennett Jackson /CB

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    Pro bowl is fan based. Not everyone is a Giants fan and will vote for him, so cut him some slack. He's been injured for the majority of last season, but I believe he'll stay healthy and reap double digits in the TD columns this season. He's a better receiver than you give him credit for.

    On what planet are you living on? Nicks is injured EVERY season. It's a trend, not a coincidence.

    If anything, he's not as good a receiver as you think is. Have you seen our record without Nicks in the lineup? Go look it up and get back to me. In fact, we have a much better record when Nicks is out versus when Nicks is active.

    And oh yeah, how many points did we score this past season in Week 17 when Nicks didn't play? Please remind me?

  10. #30
    Veteran Sean Montemayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CaliforNIA
    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by EliManningUp View Post
    On what planet are you living on? Nicks is injured EVERY season. It's a trend, not a coincidence.If anything, he's not as good a receiver as you think is. Have you seen our record without Nicks in the lineup? Go look it up and get back to me. In fact, we have a much better record when Nicks is out versus when Nicks is active. And oh yeah, how many points did we score this past season in Week 17 when Nicks didn't play? Please remind me?
    If not him, then it would be Cruz, or Randle. Somebody has to be double covered because we draft receivers who develop explosively and are just that good. And one game he missed is not proper statistical justification.
    2014 Our Picks "Don't you just love this draft?! "#Sexy
    Round, Player, Position

    1) Pick- Odell Beckham Jr.! /WR
    2) Pick- Weston Richburg /C
    3) Pick- Jay Bromley /DT
    4) Pick- Andre Williams! /RB
    5) Pick- Nat Berhe! /SS
    5) Pick- Devon Kennard /LB (Comp.)
    6) Pick- Bennett Jackson /CB

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts