+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Big Blue In The Hunt For That 4th Wheel

The Giants do not want to see the " NASCAR Package " Fade into oblivion. JR and TC will be looking to find the next great pass rusher. ( They were calling Tracy young Osi ) Just like the 3 safety look, the Giants want certain packages to remain in their defensive scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlitzer View Post
    The Giants do not want to see the " NASCAR Package " Fade into oblivion. JR and TC will be looking to find the next great pass rusher. ( They were calling Tracy young Osi ) Just like the 3 safety look, the Giants want certain packages to remain in their defensive scheme.
    We know this how?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Yeah, I'd like to read this article/interview too.

Some people just Micro -Mange a OP Post to death. Okay for all the cynics know it alls, and word perfect people out there. Everything I posted on this topic was " Wait For It, Wait For It. IMHO.

Meant no disrespect but when I started reading your OP it sounded like something you got from a source.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlitzer View Post
    Some people just Micro -Mange a OP Post to death. Okay for all the cynics know it alls, and word perfect people out there. Everything I posted on this topic was " Wait For It, Wait For It. IMHO.

When you read what you wrote, it could be inferred that you read or heard comments from TC and JR. When you add "the Giants want certain packages to remain in their defensive scheme." it can be taken as a clear reference to something you either read or heard. If that were the case, a link would have given other posters the insight.
    Had you simply indicated this was your thinking, it would have been clearer.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 04-01-2013 at 05:42 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Cue Rhett Butler In Gone With The Wind

" I apologize gentlemen for all my misgivings " Now that clarity has been restored. does anyone have an opinion on the topic ?

The packages will depend very much on who is on the final 53. It would make sense to want to use the package(s) that have proven successful

i really never liked the nascar package for the most part. i prefer to get a good push up the middle with a DT. i don't mind having 3 ends on the line but i don't like 4 ends. countless times i remember us using it only for there to be a nice clean pocket for the qb to step up into because all our ends try to get around their guys instead of just bullrushing and collapsing the pocket.

it can be useful at times but i don't like it for the most part.

Bench Player
    Dey shud get strainmahahan back. he cud colaspe a pocket