+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: tradee cruz

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    tradee cruz

    The ingrate clearly wants at least 10 million a year, he isn't worth it. Let's just cut our losses now, we offered him a VERY nice contract, but that's not good enough for him. The guy wouldn't even be in the NFL if it weren't for the Giants, and this is how he repays us? If I was reese, I'd release him

  2. #2
    Veteran FishinTheSalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lansdale, Pa
    Posts
    2,887
    Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    The ingrate clearly wants at least 10 million a year, he isn't worth it. Let's just cut our losses now, we offered him a VERY nice contract, but that's not good enough for him. The guy wouldn't even be in the NFL if it weren't for the Giants, and this is how he repays us? If I was reese, I'd release him
    He has no reason to sign before april 19th. Just be patient. When he sees he's receiving no interest he'll sign. Don't get caught up in the April fools posts. No different from any other negotiations around the league.

  3. #3
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,337
    So, you felt the overwhelming need to create two of these threads. Methinks someone needs a Xanax.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,391
    You forgot the red print or /s

  5. #5
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,498
    Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    The ingrate clearly wants at least 10 million a year, he isn't worth it. Let's just cut our losses now, we offered him a VERY nice contract, but that's not good enough for him. The guy wouldn't even be in the NFL if it weren't for the Giants, and this is how he repays us? If I was reese, I'd release him
    stupid post
    FUTURE NFL STAR


  6. #6
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,337
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    stupid post
    We agree again, Ryan.

  7. #7
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    We agree again, Ryan.
    i know we have turned over a new leaf we battled a few times and now we agree on threads lol
    FUTURE NFL STAR


  8. #8
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,337
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    i know we have turned over a new leaf we battled a few times and now we agree on threads lol
    It's all good. I'm an argumentative jack-***. As such, even though I may spew vitriol from time to time, I seldom take anything on an internet message board personally.

  9. #9
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    It's all good. I'm an argumentative jack-***. As such, even though I may spew vitriol from time to time, I seldom take anything on an internet message board personally.
    as morehead likes to call it there is nothing wrong with dancing from time to time but ill admit a few weeks ago when we were going at it i was starting to get pissed. im 100% irish and usually im pretty chill but other times
    FUTURE NFL STAR


  10. #10
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    The ingrate clearly wants at least 10 million a year, he isn't worth it. Let's just cut our losses now, we offered him a VERY nice contract, but that's not good enough for him. The guy wouldn't even be in the NFL if it weren't for the Giants, and this is how he repays us? If I was reese, I'd release him


    We are all glad that you are not Reese.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts