+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tradee cruz

tradee cruz

The ingrate clearly wants at least 10 million a year, he isn't worth it. Let's just cut our losses now, we offered him a VERY nice contract, but that's not good enough for him. The guy wouldn't even be in the NFL if it weren't for the Giants, and this is how he repays us? If I was reese, I'd release him

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    The ingrate clearly wants at least 10 million a year, he isn't worth it. Let's just cut our losses now, we offered him a VERY nice contract, but that's not good enough for him. The guy wouldn't even be in the NFL if it weren't for the Giants, and this is how he repays us? If I was reese, I'd release him
    He has no reason to sign before april 19th. Just be patient. When he sees he's receiving no interest he'll sign. Don't get caught up in the April fools posts. No different from any other negotiations around the league.

So, you felt the overwhelming need to create two of these threads. Methinks someone needs a Xanax.

Veteran
    You forgot the red print or /s

stupid post
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

We are all glad that you are not Reese.

Two posts of stupidity.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    stupid post
    We agree again, Ryan.

Seriously?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Seriously?
    He's so serious he's created 2 threads about it and posted the same drivel in another thread or two, lol.

+ Reply to Thread