+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tradee cruz

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    We agree again, Ryan.
    i know we have turned over a new leaf we battled a few times and now we agree on threads lol
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    i know we have turned over a new leaf we battled a few times and now we agree on threads lol
    It's all good. I'm an argumentative jack-***. As such, even though I may spew vitriol from time to time, I seldom take anything on an internet message board personally.

He's so serious he's created 2 threads about it and posted the same drivel in another thread or two, lol.
    The level of comprehension can be frightening at times
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The level of comprehension can be frightening at times
    Indeed.

It's all good. I'm an argumentative jack-***. As such, even though I may spew vitriol from time to time, I seldom take anything on an internet message board personally.
    as morehead likes to call it there is nothing wrong with dancing from time to time but ill admit a few weeks ago when we were going at it i was starting to get pissed. im 100% irish and usually im pretty chill but other times
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    as morehead likes to call it there is nothing wrong with dancing from time to time but ill admit a few weeks ago when we were going at it i was starting to get pissed. im 100% irish and usually im pretty chill but other times
    I'm Irish, German, and Italian. I don't think I need to tell you that I can have a temper, lol. However, like I said, I try not to take things personally and tend to get over things quickly.

On the flip side, I can be rather stubborn.

either i havent been paying attention or cruz has not asked for 10 mil a year because this is the first im hearing of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ironfox View Post
    either i havent been paying attention or cruz has not asked for 10 mil a year because this is the first im hearing of it.
    That started out as a media guess and has blossomed to fact in some circles.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

We all love Victor, including you OP. Be patient. He is great player and a wonderful person. I know he'll do the right thing based on him going to visit Jack Pinto's family. May those who were hurt find peace. He wants to be a Giant for life. Just give him some time. He'll come around. Hopefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    The ingrate clearly wants at least 10 million a year, he isn't worth it. Let's just cut our losses now, we offered him a VERY nice contract, but that's not good enough for him. The guy wouldn't even be in the NFL if it weren't for the Giants, and this is how he repays us? If I was reese, I'd release him
    You can't trade someone if he isn't under contract. And with all due respect thank God you're not Reese.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.