+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Could this be why Cruz is not signed yet?

Could this be why Cruz is not signed yet?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/new-blu...164746632.html

I just saw this on Yahoo.com

Do you guys think that this could be the reason he is not signed yet?
    I know that he currently signed with a new agent.. i'm not sure if there is a limit to how many times you can switch agent.

But....

this would make sense he is waiting to get Jay-Z (His home-boy) as his agent.

Just throwing ideas....

Veteran
    Roc Nation is partners with CAA. As I understand it the contract end is still handled by CAA and Roc Nation is involved in the promo aspect.

but where does it mention anything about Cruz?
    ...the tortillas are dry...

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    but where does it mention anything about Cruz?
    it doesnt, i never said it did. I'm just saying it kinda makes sense considering Jay-Z is Cruz's boy and he is now a sports agent.

As a friend you would think that Cruz would go with him. Cruz is arguably the biggest RFA in the game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Roc Nation is partners with CAA. As I understand it the contract end is still handled by CAA and Roc Nation is involved in the promo aspect.
    I had no idea.. I guess if that's the case then they are connected in some way...

We all want Cruz signed, sealed and ours. He is the Giants property for the next season. Patience is difficult to come by when we as fans are forced to sit it out with no input in the decision. I believe the Giants organization has the matter under control and when the time comes Cruz will be a Big Blue Giant.

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    it doesnt, i never said it did. I'm just saying it kinda makes sense considering Jay-Z is Cruz's boy and he is now a sports agent.

As a friend you would think that Cruz would go with him. Cruz is arguably the biggest RFA in the game right now.
    You're really reaching now. Settle down. Everything will be ok.

Its the off season, cut the kid some slack. Not all threads have to make sense.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

If Cruz was going to have Jay-Z be his agent, he would of done so last month when he fired his agent and hired Tom Condon

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/new-blu...164746632.html I just saw this on Yahoo.com Do you guys think that this could be the reason he is not signed yet? I know that he currently signed with a new agent.. i'm not sure if there is a limit to how many times you can switch agent. But.... this would make sense he is waiting to get Jay-Z (His home-boy) as his agent. Just throwing ideas....
    Cruz signed with CAA.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

+ Reply to Thread