+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants' Victor Cruz says "Believe None Of What You Hear And Half Of What You See"

Giants' Victor Cruz says "Believe None Of What You Hear And Half Of What You See"

http://www.giants101.com/2013/04/02/...-what-you-see/

Excerpt: "The New York Giants and wide receiver Victor Cruz remain at a standstill in contract negotiations.

It's been reported that the Giants have a "very generous" offer on the table for Cruz, with a deal that would pay the Paterson native in excess of $7-plus million per season and a very good chunk of guaranteed money. There has been no official word yet on if Cruz has declined the offer or not, but recent reports suggest the Giants star wideout could be looking for more.

Papa suggests the lingering standoff hinges on the guaranteed money and that Cruz is seeking more than General Manager Jerry Reese & Co. are currently offering. And although this is mere speculation on behalf of Giants 101, it would seem Cruz and his new agent, Tom Condon, are looking for a Mike Wallace-type guarantee of $27 million.

Shortly after that story got published, Cruz went on his Twitter account and posted a message to all of his followers.

"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. Now back to #CruzDayTuesday," he tweeted." Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

This should be fun
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I only believe half of what he tweets.

Veteran
    He's tweeted the same thing every time one of these rumors or speculative articles has been published.

That's all the proof I ever needed.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post

That's all the proof I ever needed.
    That he wears his current team hat ;p

I hope he signs our offered contract. No ifs or buts. Just come to an agreement already please.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I only believe half of what he tweets.
    As opposed to everything the media speculates?

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by IamGiantsfan View Post
    That he wears his current team hat ;p
    That's it

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    I hope he signs our offered contract. No ifs or buts. Just come to an agreement already please.
    Let me ask you this. Why should he sign the offered contract? Who does that in real life? Do you think Eli just said "OH, OK, I'll take it" when he got his first offer?

# 80

+ Reply to Thread