+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants' Victor Cruz says "Believe None Of What You Hear And Half Of What You See"

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    So we'll agree now, that Bob Papa, actually did have good information when he reported that yesterday??
    I don't agree at all. He's the source for the media on this one.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I think the Giants high point is 5 years 40 million. I think that is a fair amount for both sides. Im sure the Giants want 3 years so they can reevaluate when Randle becomes a FA
    I agree +/- with the terms, Randle we'll wait and see.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    So we'll agree now, that Bob Papa, actually did have good information when he reported that yesterday??
    "Cruz, with his former agent, was believed to be seeking much more, however. Several NFL sources said his asking price was closer to $10 million-$11 million per year, which is about the going rate for a No. 1 receiver in the NFL. "

He fired his former agent for a reason. The article is just another speculative fluff piece.

lol @ people thinking Cruz signing with Jay-z's company is something great.

I still lol @ Jay being a Cowboys fan.

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    "Cruz, with his former agent, was believed to be seeking much more, however. Several NFL sources said his asking price was closer to $10 million-$11 million per year, which is about the going rate for a No. 1 receiver in the NFL. "

He fired his former agent for a reason. The article is just another speculative fluff piece.
    +1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Napstew View Post
    lol @ people thinking Cruz signing with Jay-z's company is something great.

I still lol @ Jay being a Cowboys fan.
    Jay-Z is a fan of NY teams. The Cowboys are his "Pops" team. And Cruz signed with Roc Nation which is CAA. I lol @ your lack of facts

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Jay-Z is a fan of NY teams. The Cowboys are his "Pops" team. And Cruz signed with Roc Nation which is CAA. I lol @ your lack of facts
    You need to get your facts straight, slim. Jay z is a Cowboys fan. He came out his mouth and said it. He was at the Cowboys game/ stadium hanging out with Jerry Jones (there was video of this).

Jay is a businessman hoping on Cruz bandwagon because he is hot right now.

You need to get your facts straight, slim. Jay z is a Cowboys fan. He came out his mouth and said it. He was at the Cowboys game/ stadium hanging out with Jerry Jones (there was video of this).

Why is his being a Cowboy fan relevant?

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Really . . . the Cowboys don't have 10 cents left under the cap, much less $10M. Maybe he thinks that he will steer Cruz away from the Giants just to hurt a division foe. Seems implausible.

Veteran

"Cowboys, that's my pop's team — what I'mma do? The Cowboys and the Jets in the Super Bowl. I'm gonna put that out there,"

Those are Jay-Z's words, not mine slim! You think he's never been to Metlife?

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It's not

+ Reply to Thread