+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Giants' Victor Cruz says "Believe None Of What You Hear And Half Of What You See"

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Why does it matter that one of Cruz' business partners happens to be a fan of "rival" teams? Jay-Z, if anything, is going to be handling Cruz' non-football interests, while Condon handles his football contracts. Even if it weren't the case, I fail to see why it is of any significance whatsoever. Business is business, both on the field and off.
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Napstew View Post
    Agent or not, he is a part of the business deal. Jay is jocking a Giants player...and yeah, it's funny to me. Don't know why you're emotional about it.

I don't need to find the pictures because i've already seen them, all of them...lol. I said find them the same way you found a quote like it takes away from his Cowboy stanning. Yeah, Jay has been to JET games...when the Cowboys played. Been to other Jets games...but supports the Cowboys the most. I don't know why you are in denial and again, getting emotional about this. It is what it is.
    Emotional? I can also state things as fact without anything to support it. As Drez stated Jay is not even involved in that aspect of Cruz's business. You sound childish. I'd expect nothing more from a Boys fan.

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Emotional? I can also state things as fact without anything to support it. As Drez stated Jay is not even involved in that aspect of Cruz's business. You sound childish. I'd expect nothing more from a Boys fan.
    The funny thing that makes this all the more insignificant, is that Cruz grew up a Cowboys fan, too. Once you get to the pros, all that crap goes to the wayside and people make decisions based on business not what team they rooted for as a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Napstew View Post
    Those are probably his words on a certain day. Like I said, he has said it out his own mouth. He has been to more than one Cowboys game. And he was seen getting off a plane with a Cowboy hat on, you shouldve posted those pics. He is just another one that say whatever is convenient at the time.

Jay being a Cowboys fan is relevant because I find it funny that he is jocking a Giants player.
    Why would a Cowboys fan celebrate the Giants Super Bowl victory at his 40/40 club? There is no way if you are a Cowboys fan, your next favorite team is the one in your division.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    The funny thing that makes this all the more insignificant, is that Cruz grew up a Cowboys fan, too. Once you get to the pros, all that crap goes to the wayside and people make decisions based on business not what team they rooted for as a child.
    I believe Armstead and Tuck were as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    Why would a Cowboys fan celebrate the Giants Super Bowl victory at his 40/40 club? There is no way if you are a Cowboys fan, your next favorite team is the one in your division.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...ticle-1.997062

Here is about Cruz upset that the Giants beat the Cowbiys out in 2007.

+ Reply to Thread