+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm coming to visit you.
    Come on down lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

look we could sit here and argue about it back n forth all day about players being overpaid or not, but like i said from the start. its just MY outtake on the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Living in Southweat Virginia, we don't get all of the tri-state friendly commercials. Is he doing more than Campbell's and the footwear gig with Nicks?
    I'm in Upstate NY, so I don't get the locals either, but he has the Time Warner Cable endorsement, then whatever he's get from Rocawear, too. He also has his Young Whales clothing line. I'm not too sure what else he has going on in the Metro market, but he isn't hurting for endorsement deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm coming to visit you.
    BTW, ease up on the Jernigan chatter lest Victor find out
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I'm in Upstate NY, so I don't get the locals either, but he has the Time Warner Cable endorsement, then whatever he's get from Rocawear, too. He also has his Young Whales clothing line. I'm not too sure what else he has going on in the Metro market, but he isn't hurting for endorsement deals.
    Does he do commercials for his clothing line?

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Toomer was on Sirius this morning talking about how the endorsement opportunities in NY are vastly overrated. He said that if you make a $200K a year in endorsements you are killing it.
    And that is for a guy like Toomer. Cruz' star is burning quite a lot brighter. If memory serves, Toomer wasn't in any national ad campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
    you just said it yourself. 2 million is more than anyone will prolly ever make on here. need i say more for a guy who will end up with $20+ million guaranteed either way?
    Just because he's way above our income bracket, why should he settle for less than he can get?

Jealously is ugly.

And that is for a guy like Toomer. Cruz' star is burning quite a lot brighter. If memory serves, Toomer wasn't in any national ad campaigns.
    Yes, I'm not sure Toomer has any more insight into endorsements than I do

Just because he's way above our income bracket, why should he settle for less than he can get?

Jealously is ugly.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Does he do commercials for his clothing line?
    Not that I'm aware of, but it is non-football income, and I wouldn't be surprised if he has little and less to do with the actual design of the clothing. He just promotes the hell out of it on Twitter and the like.