+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Toomer was on Sirius this morning talking about how the endorsement opportunities in NY are vastly overrated. He said that if you make a $200K a year in endorsements you are killing it.
    Combination of right circumstances, marketability and New York paid off for Cruz. So yes, it helps to bring the trophy and be a breakout star - those are all the right circumstances for Cruz. Not all of these players are marketable like that, so don't expect everybody to make lots of money in endorsements in New York but that's not a problem for Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    And that is for a guy like Toomer. Cruz' star is burning quite a lot brighter. If memory serves, Toomer wasn't in any national ad campaigns.
    Well, what is Cruz making for the soup commercial?

Not that I'm aware of, but it is non-football income, and I wouldn't be surprised if he has little and less to do with the actual design of the clothing. He just promotes the hell out of it on Twitter and the like.
    I seem to remember reading some time ago that his girlfriend was the brains behind the clothing venture.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Well, what is Cruz making for the soup commercial?
    Campbell's is a big account I would think. How about Eli and DirecTV? I have no clue, but I would not be surprised if a long term nationally broadcast endorsement would be worth millions
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Campbell's is a big account I would think. How about Eli and DirecTV? I have no clue, but I would not be surprised if a long term nationally broadcast endorsement would be worth millions
    I would be . . . . especially since it looks like he did only one soup commercial.

I would be . . . . especially since it looks like he did only one soup commercial.
    I did say long term deal

I've seen at least 4 different commercials.

I've seen at least 4 different commercials.
    Whatever he gets, I'd take half

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Whatever he gets, I'd take half
    I'll happily take whatever he made on IR his rookie season.

I'll happily take whatever he made on IR his rookie season.
    That too lol