+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 176
  1. #121
    Eli makes about $8 million a year in endorsements which I doubt he'll be making that much anywhere else. I am not even sure if Flacco will have any endorsements but I bet if he's in New York, there's no question about it. New York loves winners that's for sure and you'll definitely get the exposure.

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Just because he's way above our income bracket, why should he settle for less than he can get?

    Jealously is ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    +1
    i can't believe how poor your side of the argument has turned. a false implication on your part and then celebrated by another poster. real logical standpoint fellas, keep it up

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    Eli makes about $8 million a year in endorsements which I doubt he'll be making that much anywhere else. I am not even sure if Flacco will have any endorsements but I bet if he's in New York, there's no question about it. New York loves winners that's for sure and you'll definitely get the exposure.
    +1 <---- far more deserving

  4. #124
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    102,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
    i can't believe how poor your side of the argument has turned. a false implication on your part and then celebrated by another poster. real logical standpoint fellas, keep it up
    You are the one who has so few answers. But, as you say, we are all entitled to our opinions. Enjoy your evening.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  5. #125
    at least u both ended up climbing my side of the fence as far as what's a couple extra million. mission accomplished, good day.

  6. #126
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    102,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
    at least u both ended up climbing my side of the fence as far as what's a couple extra million. mission accomplished, good day.
    You need to work on your reading comprehension if that's what you think.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You need to work on your reading comprehension if that's what you think.
    Must be hard to be a moderator sometimes. LOL!

  8. #128
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
    i can't believe how poor your side of the argument has turned. a false implication on your part and then celebrated by another poster. real logical standpoint fellas, keep it up
    Much of what you've said in this thread reeks of income envy.

  9. #129
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,591
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You need to work on your reading comprehension if that's what you think.
    For serious, lol.

  10. #130
    Victor Cruz will be joining Robinson Cano in representing Jay Z's sports agency. Tom Condon will remain as his agent as they're all linked anyway.

    http://www.northjersey.com/sports/Vi...on_Sports.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts