+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Eli makes about $8 million a year in endorsements which I doubt he'll be making that much anywhere else. I am not even sure if Flacco will have any endorsements but I bet if he's in New York, there's no question about it. New York loves winners that's for sure and you'll definitely get the exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Just because he's way above our income bracket, why should he settle for less than he can get?

Jealously is ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    +1
    i can't believe how poor your side of the argument has turned. a false implication on your part and then celebrated by another poster. real logical standpoint fellas, keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    Eli makes about $8 million a year in endorsements which I doubt he'll be making that much anywhere else. I am not even sure if Flacco will have any endorsements but I bet if he's in New York, there's no question about it. New York loves winners that's for sure and you'll definitely get the exposure.
    +1 <---- far more deserving

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
    i can't believe how poor your side of the argument has turned. a false implication on your part and then celebrated by another poster. real logical standpoint fellas, keep it up
    You are the one who has so few answers. But, as you say, we are all entitled to our opinions. Enjoy your evening.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

at least u both ended up climbing my side of the fence as far as what's a couple extra million. mission accomplished, good day.

at least u both ended up climbing my side of the fence as far as what's a couple extra million. mission accomplished, good day.
    You need to work on your reading comprehension if that's what you think.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Must be hard to be a moderator sometimes. LOL!

Much of what you've said in this thread reeks of income envy.

For serious, lol.

Victor Cruz will be joining Robinson Cano in representing Jay Z's sports agency. Tom Condon will remain as his agent as they're all linked anyway.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/Vi...on_Sports.html