+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 176

Thread: Giants' Victor Cruz says "Believe None Of What You Hear And Half Of What You See"

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I hope it stays fun and doesn't turn into a feud.
    You didn't know? Victor Cruz is really Peter Pan in disguise!

  2. #32
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lolz
    Sad, but entirely appropriate
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  3. #33
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,502
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Strap on your pads and helmet
    LOL, the offseason is about to get spicy, salsa time.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

  4. #34
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,297
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    LOL, the offseason is about to get spicy, salsa time.
    The offseason needs to come to an end so we can duel over football
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  5. #35
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,502
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    You didn't know? Victor Cruz is really Peter Pan in disguise!
    Better Peter Pan than Tinkerbell !
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

  6. #36
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,297
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    Better Peter Pan than Tinkerbell !
    What the **** do you have against Tinkerbell?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  7. #37
    So wait, is Cruz calling the team liars?? Didn't Osi become hated on these boards for taking his negotiations public and calling JR a liar? Somehow, I doubt Cruz gets the same treatment here..

  8. #38
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,297
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    So wait, is Cruz calling the team liars?? Didn't Osi become hated on these boards for taking his negotiations public and calling JR a liar? Somehow, I doubt Cruz gets the same treatment here..
    Man, where is THAT coming from. The TEAM hasn't said a word, the MEDIA started this three ring circus
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  9. #39
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,502
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The offseason needs to come to an end so we can duel over football
    Indeed. In the end the train will leave town and whoever wants to be in it has to get into the program. The ball is still in Victor's court, he has to make up his mind.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

  10. #40
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,297
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    Indeed. In the end the train will leave town and whoever wants to be in it has to get into the program. The ball is still in Victor's court, he has to make up his mind.
    He does, and he will, but to do it before April 19th really isn't necessary or a smart approach.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts