+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants' Victor Cruz says "Believe None Of What You Hear And Half Of What You See"

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Let's not make assumptions. This has not been picked up by any major new source. Bob Papa is a nice, guy but I'm pretty sure he's not in the room during negotiations. He is reporting what he thinks.
    Pappa is employed by the Giants. I would think it would be bad for job security if he reported something that the Giants didn't want released. Obviously he isn't in the negotiating room, but thanks for pointing that out. I just don't see the voice of the Giants starting false rumors. It makes no sense for him to do that.

You are 100% correct
    The offer could go down if he does not get the interest he thinks he will?

did he say #cruzdaytuesday? this guy

Veteran
    I understand businees, but theres a difference between being greedy and reasonable, but hey, if he thinks he can get paid more than I can't really blame him, but i'd like to becausse i'm a fan and want him to stay here in blue.

Bench Player
    Wallace is a better receiver than Cruz, more speed and better hands. Eli makes anyone look better, including Cruz. Go get a right tackle and pickup another receiver if needed, but that much guaranteed money for Cruz is outlandish.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    Can anyone help me with this whole thing: Why exactly would Cruz sign the Giants offer before the 19th, when offers from other teams are still an option?

He can't get hurt by not getting an offer, and he can be helped if there is one.

Unless the Giants said the offer had a sunset, why would he not just wait and see what develops? If nothing comes up, move on and sign (or don't), but I don't see why he would sign anything now, even if he was happy with it.

Am I wrong here?
    I think the same way you do...No news until the 19th...

Don't we have any players out clubbing with unregistered guns in their waistbands?
    Offseason isn't over yet ! Lets hope our guys play it safe and stay out of harms way.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    The offer could go down if he does not get the interest he thinks he will?
    Not likely
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by rar57 View Post
    Wallace is a better receiver than Cruz, more speed and better hands. Eli makes anyone look better, including Cruz. Go get a right tackle and pickup another receiver if needed, but that much guaranteed money for Cruz is outlandish.
    Who are we to say what's too much in a financially obscene environment?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Or Skip Bayless...
    Even lol

# 80

+ Reply to Thread