+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Asomugha signs with the Niners

Deal is one year, worth up to 3 million. I'd bet that he returns to form under Fangio's scheme.

bad for us...Niners trying to regain that 80s swag for real.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    bad for us...Niners trying to regain that 80s swag for real.
    Nah... Harbaugh's 49ers have not won a single Superbowl. Losing the NFC Championship game followed by losing the Superbowl has got to be burning him inside.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 04-03-2013 at 08:05 PM.

But you can't overlook the determination and focus though.

Niners are stacked..
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
    (4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Niners are stacked..
    that's what I'm saying...

How the heck can that team keep signing all these FAs? I think Harbaugh will have stroke this year. Can't stand niner fans by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    How the heck can that team keep signing all these FAs? I think Harbaugh will have stroke this year. Can't stand niner fans by the way.
    Kaepernick gets paid nothing . . . much easier to sign FA's when you don't have a franchise QB who has gotten paid.

Until Harbaugh realizes the players win Super Bowls and it's not all about him they might have a shot. As far as Asomugha, he was never any good, got a reputation in Oakland because no one had to throw at him, once he got to Philly and they had a choice between Samuels and Mammy I'm Not So Good he was exposed forever as an average CB.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Kaepernick gets paid nothing . . . much easier to sign FA's when you don't have a franchise QB who has gotten paid.
    This. After two more seasons, the window will slam shut, FAST. Either Kraepernick will get 15-20 million (compared to the 1 million he gets now), or they let him walk...