+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asomugha signs with the Niners

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Kaepernick gets paid nothing . . . much easier to sign FA's when you don't have a franchise QB who has gotten paid.
    This. After two more seasons, the window will slam shut, FAST. Either Kraepernick will get 15-20 million (compared to the 1 million he gets now), or they let him walk...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Seattle are also lucky to have Russell Wilson under contract for absolutely nothing. They'll be going all-in to get a championship before his rookie contract lapses in 2016.

5 years, 37 million for Anthony Davis.

Who cares. I can see the determined Seahawks taking their division. I mean, c'mon, lose the division by .5 games, and calling a timeout during the playoff game against the Falcons during a missed kick, only to allow them to re-kick and win. That sucks too. As of roster strength, Seahawks have more and are powerful. Will be interesting to see them play against us at home this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    Who cares. I can see the determined Seahawks taking their division. I mean, c'mon, lose the division by .5 games, and calling a timeout during the playoff game against the Falcons during a missed kick, only to allow them to re-kick and win. That sucks too. As of roster strength, Seahawks have more and are powerful. Will be interesting to see them play against us at home this season.
    Who cares? It's the general sports section.

49ers and Seahawks are both great teams that have improved significantly this offseason.

+ Reply to Thread