+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,263

    Giants work out LB Jameson Konz



    Looks like we're doing the same old LB routine. People should stop thinking about Ogletree and Brown and accept the reality of this organization.
    Last edited by egyptian420; 04-02-2013 at 08:50 PM.

  2. #2
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,184
    hmmmm, on the cheap.

    I just don't like conversions or experiments though


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,417
    All this tells me is that instead of sitting idly twiddling their thumbs they are working out players and seeing where they stand. I have no problem with that. Especially these players that have been out of the league and are making a return. I wouldn't look to deeply into it.

  4. #4
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,033
    Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    All this tells me is that instead of sitting idly twiddling their thumbs they are working out players and seeing where they stand. I have no problem with that. Especially these players that have been out of the league and are making a return. I wouldn't look to deeply into it.
    +1

  5. #5
    Veteran TAILGATIN''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post

    Looks like we're doing the same old LB routine. People should stop thinking about Ogletree and Brown and accept the reality of this organization.
    What'd you get brain freeze up there in Canada? This has nothing to do with drafting a future LBer. Do you really think the FO feels this is the answer?

    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

  6. #6
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,263
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    What'd you get brain freeze up there in Canada? This has nothing to do with drafting a future LBer. Do you really think the FO feels this is the answer?
    With him and Connor, I would highly doubt we spend a 1st round pick on a LB. And I don't mind that either. Just saying the guys who are holding their breath on Ogletree need to exhale

  7. #7
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    32,016
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    With him and Connor, I would highly doubt we spend a 1st round pick on a LB. And I don't mind that either. Just saying the guys who are holding their breath on Ogletree need to exhale
    Ya, Konz and Connor are the answers to our LB situation..lol(sarcasm) I mean, its just bodies.. No diffrent then the bodies that were here last yr.. I don't think Jameson Konz and Dan Connor will make a lick of diffrence to what Reese is thinking...

  8. #8
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,263
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, Konz and Connor are the answers to our LB situation..lol(sarcasm) I mean, its just bodies.. No diffrent then the bodies that were here last yr.. I don't think Jameson Konz and Dan Connor will make a lick of diffrence to what Reese is thinking...
    Lol I actually do, I don't think Reese will (or ever has) placed too high of an importance on that position. And 2 SB's makes me not care either

    Do you actually think we'll go LB in the first round? I wish I could make a virtual bet with you on that

  9. #9
    Veteran TAILGATIN''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post

    Do you actually think we'll go LB in the first round? I wish I could make a virtual bet with you on that
    The odds are in you favor since we need help all over the place. Reese has not been drafting long enough to say he places no importance on LB. He's drafted all over in round 1 (CB, DE, WR, RB, S). Maybe this year he goes LBer. I know a lot of hopeful fans that wish he would
    Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 04-02-2013 at 09:22 PM.

    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

  10. #10
    Veteran TAILGATIN''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    With him and Connor, I would highly doubt we spend a 1st round pick on a LB. And I don't mind that either. Just saying the guys who are holding their breath on Ogletree need to exhale
    Could be true, could not. I think its time to pull the trigger on a LB in the first 2 rounds, but of course Im not Reese. I really dont think this has too much effect on the position we draft round 1. Connor is certainly not a young stud and just because they brought Konz in does not mean they will sign him. Even if they did, they have to see how bad we lack in this department.

    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts