+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The honey badger

The honey badger

I really hope we get this kid, I'm convinced that he is the sleeper pick this year. Potential defensive rookie of the year material. If it was up to me, I'd take him at 19 or trade up for him in the second. Guy has a nose for the ball, amazing instincts, fluid motion on his back pedal and turning his hips to run with the receiver. Hes nasty at stripping the ball. If he is still there in the second at 19 which I highly doubt, they better snatch him up. In the second he would def be worth trading up for. the niners and pats are already drooling over the kid. I would be so happy if he ended up a giant. Whose with me?

nothing wrong with another Honey Badger thread..

thought he was a 3rd rounder? Absolutely feel he is one of the better and exciting defensive prospects to come out of college football, if it weren''t for his personal issues off the field, he was a heisman candidate and guy is awesome returning kicks, he;s the total package..good things come in small packages, for those critiquing his size.

Yeah man, him jayron and prince? We could have something special with that tandem

Please watch him play first. Not a highlight video, a video of him covering a receiver. Any receiver.

They played his highlight tape on the nfl network, his lsu footage. He looked amazing

What do you think a highlight tape of a DB is? Him doing practice drills and kicking field goals?

Quote Originally Posted by RichGiants81 View Post
    They played his highlight tape on the nfl network, his lsu footage. He looked amazing
    As I said, go to youtube and watch any of his game tape. Watch him cover receivers.

A highlight tape is just that, just the good.

Right, the giants are gonna draft a kid with character issues that said he was to busy to meet with them

He sucks and has a history...Get him on the 5th tops as a kick returner and 5th CB.

+ Reply to Thread