+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The honey badger

According to reports, he has not been interviewed by either New York team.

Aren't they already selling Matthieu Bengals jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    nothing wrong with another Honey Badger thread..
    I know, right lol

People need to stop watching his highlights and start watching his game tapes like slip has said. He is a ball hawk that can't cover worth a lick and has baggage issues.

As a late 3rd or 4th pick, maybe I take a chance but not a second sooner. Enough with these threads already

Kid is not the type of Safety that we normally pick, think he would do better someplace else. Besides he's a head case!

" Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Great he's doping too lol...Honestly he is a tremendous defensive talent, almost won the heisman, have not seen a defensive player with his special teams ability since devin hester, and hester is not the defensive ball hawk playmaker the Honeybadger is. Maybe the Giants Organization could keep him on the right track, manningham, bradshaw had some issues, so did kerry collins.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    he didnt kill, rape, or rob anyone,,he failed multiple drug tests. from all accounts he has smartened up and is on the right track. 3rd round on is about right for this kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    nothing wrong with another Honey Badger thread..
    nope nothing,,,,considering the endless and pointless victor cruz threads on the daily.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Im sure Rhodes is gone at 19 and if we do not take Trufant in 1st, Taylor or Slay in 2nd, then I really like Badger in the 3rd. Id be ok with Wreh-Wilson in 3rd too, but I tend to think Mathieu has more upside if he can stay off the naughty list.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Im sure Rhodes is gone at 19 and if we do not take Trufant in 1st, Taylor or Slay in 2nd, then I really like Badger in the 3rd. Id be ok with Wreh-Wilson in 3rd too, but I tend to think Mathieu has more upside if he can stay off the naughty list.
    lol, tru

+ Reply to Thread