+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The honey badger

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    he didnt kill, rape, or rob anyone,,he failed multiple drug tests. from all accounts he has smartened up and is on the right track. 3rd round on is about right for this kid.
    No offense, but how do we know he has "smartened up"? Because he said so?

Did he stop failing drug tests because he stopped taking drugs, or did he stop failing drug tests because he was no longer required to undergo them after he was kicked off the team?

10+ failed drug tests is ridiculous . . . . let someone else take a chance on him.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    No offense, but how do we know he has "smartened up"? Because he said so?

Did he stop failing drug tests because he stopped taking drugs, or did he stop failing drug tests because he was no longer required to undergo them after he was kicked off the team?

10+ failed drug tests is ridiculous . . . . let someone else take a chance on him.
    Marijuana=drugs lol.. It's 2013. In all seriousness though, I understand its breaking the conduct policy but these are still young college n most should learn n grow.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Marijuana=drugs lol.. It's 2013. In all seriousness though, I understand its breaking the conduct policy but these are still young college n most should learn n grow.
    I'm not judging him for smoking weed . . . I could really care less about that, except for the fact that he will also be drug tested here in the NFL. Failed tests here will cost him games, which will hurt the team.

Also, the sheer number of tests that he failed is disturbing because it shows either a real stupidity or a real addiction problem.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    I'm not judging him for smoking weed . . . I could really care less about that, except for the fact that he will also be drug tested here in the NFL. Failed tests here will cost him games, which will hurt the team.

Also, the sheer number of tests that he failed is disturbing because it shows either a real stupidity or a real addiction problem.
    Ya I was kidding around.. Completely agree w you.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Ya I was kidding around.. Completely agree w you.
    I hear you . . . it's silly that there are still such consequences for smoking weed . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    he didnt kill, rape, or rob anyone,,he failed multiple drug tests. from all accounts he has smartened up and is on the right track. 3rd round on is about right for this kid.
    And he will be drafted at the 3 rd and 4 th round but not by the Giants thats for sure.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

As long as hes not toting guns and shooting people. he can smoke all the weed he wants, just dont get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    As long as hes not toting guns and shooting people. he can smoke all the weed he wants, just dont get caught.
    eh, except that he apparently gets caught EVERY time.

Heh, remember he didn't say he failed 10 tests, he said he stopped counting at 10.Keep in mind he only played 2 years.

I would be interested to know if he ever passed 1 single test.

I don't care about the "its only weed" argument either because weed gets you suspended in the NFL and therefor it has to be a factor in his draft evaluation.

Not so bright chap .
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

+ Reply to Thread