+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I actualy like Gio Benard from UNC, he will be a very good back in the NFL.
    No argument from anyone there. Some mocks I've seen have him going before Lacy. He will be an impact runner wherever he goes. I think Lacy's size might be one of the few differences seperating the two. I will say I think Lacy had better blockers and an all around better coordinating staff in Bama. They spit out RBs like bunnies.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabbath View Post
    I've never heard anyone say Ball is anywhere close to being the best.
    Mayock has Ball as the #2 rated Rb in the class, behind only Lacy. Lacy is the clear best in my opinion as well.

Personally, I think Jonathan Franklin is good back.

It is all about Giovani Bernard!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    I dont know, I've seen a lot of sites that have Bell not even making the top 10 in his class. I think it's a very far reach saying he's the best. I think its def Lacy.

Personally, I dont think its necessary to take another back this draft unless its one of our 2 final picks (Id be fine not taking one at all).
    Calling Bell the best is extreme, although i think hes going to be legit......Lacys hands down the best......
    For us, i want a RB 6th-7th.....But if RB is BPA in the 5th im all for it......Browns long injury history bothers me...

I'm sorry, i'm going Marcus Lattimore... I think the guys gonna be fine health wise and when he was healthy, he was one of the rare RB's, in the Trent Richardson, Adrien Peterson, type class... People quickly forget that.. Whoever gets Lattimore,is gonna get a freaking stud!
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 04-03-2013 at 05:28 PM.

We all seen how gruesome Clinton Portis injury was in college and he came back and had a ridiculous career.. Lattimore to me, is just as good if not better...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    We all seen how gruesome Clinton Portis injury was in college and he came back and had a ridiculous career.. Lattimore to me, is just as good if not better...
    Id love to have lattimore....But I think he goes higher than we need to draft a RB....

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Id love to have lattimore....But I think he goes higher than we need to draft a RB....
    If Lattimore is on the board in RD4, i'd take em.. Personally, we don't have much behind Wilson going forward, albeit i love me some Andre Brown, but hes been injury prone alot in his football career dating back to college, so theres no telling if he'll stay healthy, and i'm losing hopes with Da'rel Scott... Lattimore could be the perfect weapon as our inside runner who can also catch... I think he'd be a very solid goal line back, as he thunders in from short yardage and is a battering ram with a bit of finesse as well.. I'm in love with Marcus Lattimore as a prospect, personally..

Joseph Randle is another player i think would be a perfect fit for us, if we wanted to lock up the ground game for yrs to come with a mid rd pick.. Theres plenty of guys i like in the 5th-7th range as well, but Lattimore and Randle would be 2 backs i woulden't mind taking a shot on in the 4th rd range if there on the board...

My personal top 5 rbs

1). Marcus Lattimore RB South Carolina
    2). Eddie Lacy RB Alabama
    3). Joseph Randle RB Oklahoma St.
    4). Giovanni Bernard RB North Carolina
    5). Jonathan Franklin RB UCLA

Just Missed- Montee Ball, Mike Gilislee, ..

Underrated Backs- Kerwynn Williams, Miguel Maysonet, Theo Rid****, Zac Stacy, Dennis Johnson, George Winn

I don't think RB is a need but in the late rounds (6th) I would like Theo Rid****. He had a good senior year as a RB and used to be a WR. Not a super star but a good all around player who can be versatile.