+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I really like jonathan franklin...he is a personal favorite of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'm sorry, i'm going Marcus Lattimore... I think the guys gonna be fine health wise and when he was healthy, he was one of the rare RB's, in the Trent Richardson, Adrien Peterson, type class... People quickly forget that.. Whoever gets Lattimore,is gonna get a freaking stud!
    I agree that he is a stud. But that knee is a huge question mark. Without that injury, I think some teams have him above Lacy.

Speaking of good backs who suffered a knee injury, I think Ray Graham is going a bit under the radar. He looked better than I expected coming off his injury, which was also quite severe. I hear almost nobody talking about him. I know you used to love him pre injury, what do you think now?

zac stacy can do anything any of the top guys can do and would be a late round steal a la ahmad bradshaw.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    zac stacy can do anything any of the top guys can do and would be a late round steal a la ahmad bradshaw.
    I like him think he could be elite in a zone blocking system

Christine Michael might be the most physically talented. Prototype size ( 5'10", 220lbs), elite athleticism (number 1 in the vert, 3cone and 20 yard shuttle), solid production (5.3 career avg)

that injury to lattimore was 1 of the worst ive ever seen. his leg beneath the knee like wasnt connected to his body...nice story and all but i seriously doubt he'll ever be 1/2 the rb he coulda been. this aint the 1rst knee injury with him either

Lacy or Bell to compliment Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    I personally really like leveon bell.Who do you guys like most?
    biggest running back steal of the draft,,,,zac stacy, vanderbilt.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I agree that he is a stud. But that knee is a huge question mark. Without that injury, I think some teams have him above Lacy.

Speaking of good backs who suffered a knee injury, I think Ray Graham is going a bit under the radar. He looked better than I expected coming off his einjury, which was also quite severe. I hear almost nobody talking about him. I know you used to love him pre injury, what do you think now?
    I'm not as worried about college injuries like i used to be.. Guys are coming back, and playing just fine every yr from all kinds of injuries... Shoot, i'd have no problem taking Tank Carradine, as long as he shows hes on his way to healthy... But as far as Graham, i like em, as a inside runner who can make guys miss with moves, and is very smart and savy runner.. I think Lattimore and Graham are perfect complements to David Wilson going forward, as they both run inside, have some power to there game, can catch the ball..etc Neither is exactly speed demons, but very quality players, and we've seen a gazillion times, speed isn't what always makes a back great, and actually rarley is...

One back whos extremely overrated is Andre Ellington.. The guy isn't overly explosive , and dosen't do any one thing extremely good.. He just seems like antoher guy to me.. Avg Size, avg Strength..etc Ellington to me is the most overrated back in this draft...