+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Osi sees himself as an every down starter. Will he get that in Atlanta?
    Not sure about that, but it seems lke a lot of money to give up just to get the label of "starter".

I think that the fact that the Giants were willing to pay him $18M (if that's true), speaks a lot about how the FO views their pass rush needs. I think that it is very likely that we draft a DE in one of the first two rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Both Bradshaw and Jacobs may be on short lists when RB injuries take their toll during the season.
    Agree 100%. Said this about BJ in the thread where everybody was saying he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Not sure about that, but it seems lke a lot of money to give up just to get the label of "starter".

I think that the fact that the Giants were willing to pay him $18M (if that's true), speaks a lot about how the FO views their pass rush needs. I think that it is very likely that we draft a DE in one of the first two rounds.
    Yeah, very surprised the Giants even made that kind of offer to him, even more surprised he turned it down to take less money in ATL after all the stink he made about being underpaid.

If the giants offer is true, which I'm not sure it is, then Osi leaving is much more personal than anyone has let on. He's clearly disenfranchised with the organization if that's the case because normally a player never leaves his home organization to take less money from another team unless there's some much deeper issues there.

And by deeper issues, I mean more than just wanting to be a starter.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!