+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: "Tired of the soap opera Cruz and just sign Nicks and move on thread"

  1. #1
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    97

    "Tired of the soap opera Cruz and just sign Nicks and move on thread"

    #88

  2. #2
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,117
    really no soap opera going on. The papers have had pretty much nothing about it. All the soap opera crap is from these boards....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  3. #3
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    99,235
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    really no soap opera going on. The papers have had pretty much nothing about it. All the soap opera crap is from these boards....
    Now there's a truism
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  4. #4
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,024
    You think that Cruz's status is a soap opera, wait until it comes time to sign Nicks next year.

  5. #5
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    99,235
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    You think that Cruz's status is a soap opera, wait until it comes time to sign Nicks next year.
    The less football, the more soap
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  6. #6
    the soap opera is not being generated by Cruz or anyone in the organization. the sports news media keeps reporting a lot of this stuff true or not!

    these stories sell a lot of papers and/or advertisements!

  7. #7
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,024
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The less football, the more soap
    Very true.

  8. #8
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    99,235
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    the soap opera is not being generated by Cruz or anyone in the organization. the sports news media keeps reporting a lot of this stuff true or not!

    these stories sell a lot of papers and/or advertisements!
    BINGO
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    really no soap opera going on. The papers have had pretty much nothing about it. All the soap opera crap is from these boards....
    AMEN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Now there's a truism
    "Truism" must be your word of the week

  10. #10
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    99,235
    Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    AMEN!!!



    "Truism" must be your word of the week
    Stay tuned for the change next week lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts