+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Julian Edelman visiting the Giants.

Banned
    Edelman would be a great pickup for us.

I like Edelman. I'd kick the tires on that one. I think he's got value.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    wow.. possible Cruz replacement..?
    noooo way dude...

could be the next brady to welker 120 reception a year type match up but with eli and elderman. or cut during preseason lol

With Cruz supposedly(who knows for sure) asking for 10-11million annually for 2seasons of production, and hsi 2nd being nearly half the proudction he had from his first, u never know? Reese is no dummy, he seen guys like Amani, Nicks, Steve Smith all be monsters for us, and maybe is thinking about having Nicks around long term and Cruz and ELI making what they'd be making and JPP soon to be in monster contract status, Cruz at double digits millions per yr is to much..

I love cruz as much if not more then anyone on here, as i knew he was gonna make team and impact right from start(not to this degree) and followed his college career as he played 45minutes from my home, but its not just about "lets sign em, money grows on trees!"..lol When u got Hakeem Nicks coming up on FA'cy soon, and ELI making what he makes, and Beatty signing for big dollars and JPP soon to be needing monster contract, u gotta thik about priorities.. ELI can make alot of WR's look really good as we throw a ton and hes one of the better throwing QB's int he NFL.. Maybe were thinking a Nicks, Jerrnigan, Edelman, Murphy, Randle WR core is better value then adding Cruz back for 10plus mill per season.. Reese has to think about the future cap as well...

Just food for thought...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    With Cruz supposedly(who knows for sure) asking for 10-11million annually for 2seasons of production, and hsi 2nd being nearly half the proudction he had from his first, u never know? Reese is no dummy, he seen guys like Amani, Nicks, Steve Smith all be monsters for us, and maybe is thinking about having Nicks around long term and Cruz and ELI making what they'd be making and JPP soon to be in monster contract status, Cruz at double digits millions per yr is to much..

I love cruz as much if not more then anyone on here, as i knew he was gonna make team and impact right from start(not to this degree) and followed his college career as he played 45minutes from my home, but its not just about "lets sign em, money grows on trees!"..lol When u got Hakeem Nicks coming up on FA'cy soon, and ELI making what he makes, and Beatty signing for big dollars and JPP soon to be needing monster contract, u gotta thik about priorities.. ELI can make alot of WR's look really good as we throw a ton and hes one of the better throwing QB's int he NFL.. Maybe were thinking a Nicks, Jerrnigan, Edelman, Murphy, Randle WR core is better value then adding Cruz back for 10plus mill per season.. Reese has to think about the future cap as well...

Just food for thought...
    Very well said, well done sir !
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Quote Originally Posted by PRGiant View Post
    2 Fumbles...that's 5 First Downs...
    Oh good. I'm glad I was just illiterate, lol.

Then the Mannings would have taken 2 white slot receivers from Brady.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Would be a great signing for the Giants. Im all for it.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

So what's the update? Did he come? And if so, did he leave w/o a contract which would mean the giants were not impressed or he is wanting more then what the giants are offering
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread