+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I agree with you there were no more sure pair of hands back there returning punts but I never saw the same explosion and determination from past years. Don't get me wrong I love the guy, IMO there's no better guy to have in the locker room, great skills and had a good grasp on the O scheme but I think it was time to move on.
    He'll be missed I think but we'll survive
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Randall was the one who bobbled a few punt returns towards the end of the season I thought.

I don't want him. He's a poor man's Welker with durability issues. Not a bad player but I wouldn't want him taking up a roster spot. Not in love with his overall size and makeup as a receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    Randall was the one who bobbled a few punt returns towards the end of the season I thought.
    Could be
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

like it. good wideout who can do punt returns

Perfect special teams player for us. Kickoffs / Punts. With Wilson full time at RB and Hixon off to the Panters, Edelmen fills the perfect role for us. Also, great depth at WR for us if we sign him. Edlemen becomes our #5 WR.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterIsComing View Post
    Perfect special teams player for us. Kickoffs / Punts. With Wilson full time at RB and Hixon off to the Panters, Edelmen fills the perfect role for us. Also, great depth at WR for us if we sign him. Edlemen becomes our #5 WR.
    Depth at WR AND CB , he does it all!

I'm predicting Aaron Ross will be the primary punt returner. He's solid catching the ball and that's what Coughlin values the most. Plus he has a lot of experience doing it.

Couldn't care less about Edelman, I wanna know more about the offensive lineman

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    It's probably more of a, "tick-tock, tick-tock," notice to Cruz.
    Is this the same Edelman that Manningham, Cruz and Nicks made fun of, daring him to play defense against them during the Super Bowl? I doubt Cruz is quaking in his boots.