+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Love it Patterson was a great run defender and def will help in that department. Man its shaping up to look like we are going defense in this years draft.

All-Pro
    If Austin shows up out of shape again they may just cut him on the spot. This guy better be hitting the gym hard. He has A LOT to prove.

I hope his head stays together. If he can clog up that middle, all we need are some good LB's. Go Giants!

The DT's were very lackluster last year mainly because injuries took its toll. Competition is going to be great, can't wait to see who the final 4 will be.

" Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I like this! Eagles have talent. Just have a horrible system
    That Wide 9 put alot of pressue on the tackles because of those big gaps between them and the DE's.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

It will be a nice rotation, Either Austin starts playing like the 2nd round pick was or he will be packing this summer!

Most interesting is another one year deal. Reese is storing his nuts for the future.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by hugehomer View Post
    Nice depth move. If the Giants go DT early in the draft.say good bye to Marvin Austin.
    I'd say between this and the Jenkins signing, the Giants aren't going DT early.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I'd say between this and the Jenkins signing, the Giants aren't going DT early.
    They need to go Oline early.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1