+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I hope Tracy and/or Ojomo are his replacement(s)
    The fact that the Giants reportedly offered Osi $18M over 3 years to stay tells you what the Giants think of Tracy and Ojomo.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    The fact that the Giants reportedly offered Osi $18M over 3 years to stay tells you what the Giants think of Tracy and Ojomo.
    Yeah, it tells you that within the past year or two, the Giants felt Osi was worth 6 million per year.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Well before we go trumpeting those numbers around we don't know what the terms of that offer were.

3/18 could have very well been with unlikely incentives (e.g. 16+ sacks per season) or totally back loaded (i.e. cap friendly cut numbers) which would have made it a very cheap one or two year deal for us.

Not to mention it's highly unlikely we offered him substantial guarantees to be a two down, non-starter.

Tracy has been working his way into the rotation. Ojomo is a complete question mark (past some highlights against 3rd teamers last preseason) as of this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Well before we go trumpeting those numbers around we don't know what the terms of that offer were.
    No, but what we do know is that this "3 year, 18 million dollar package" that was reportedly offered was done so in the past 1-2 years, not recently.

That contract, if formatted correctly, would have been justifiable after his 2010, and 2011 year.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    No, but what we do know is that this "3 year, 18 million dollar package" that was reportedly offered was done so in the past 1-2 years, not recently.

That contract, if formatted correctly, would have been justifiable after his 2010, and 2011 year.
    I only saw that it was offered ... I was under the impression that it was offered in 2012/13

I only saw that it was offered ... I was under the impression that it was offered in 2012/13
    No, that'd be a highly questionable report if that is what it claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    No, that'd be a highly questionable report if that is what it claimed.
    http://www.giants101.com/2013/04/01/...w-york-giants/

Offered (reportedly) last off season.

http://www.giants101.com/2013/04/01/...w-york-giants/

Offered (reportedly) last off season.
    There you go, last year.