+ Reply to Thread

more cornellius carradine aka the tank footage

this shows some really good speed off the edge and his ability to get off his blocker looks good too

this was from youtube ,made by ThatHighlightChannel

if you looking for highlight on youtube, ThatHighlightChannel or TheFootballman175 they makee some really good videos and of course for game footage draftjediasq

Well, it is a new film with the same footage.

Tank didnt play long enough to have multiple film footage. That is 1 of the reasons he isnt as highly rated as his physical stature would suggest.

However, if you watch the bull rush he puts on at the 2:11 mark you can see why scouts love his raw potential. He is just strong and knows how to use his leverage.

I love the guy, but am very concerned about his ACL.

The only player who I can remember being drafted in the first round coming off of an ACL surgery is Mcgahee

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I love the guy, but am very concerned about his ACL.

The only player who I can remember being drafted in the first round coming off of an ACL surgery is Mcgahee
    Thats the problem with all the knee problems the Giants have had it feels like its inviting trouble. Especially at Weakside end where U need to fire off the edge

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Thats the problem with all the knee problems the Giants have had it feels like its inviting trouble. Especially at Weakside end where U need to fire off the edge
    preach.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    this shows some really good speed off the edge and his ability to get off his blocker looks good toothis was from youtube ,made by ThatHighlightChannel if you looking for highlight on youtube, ThatHighlightChannel or TheFootballman175 they makee some really good videos and of course for game footage draftjediasq
    I really like the videos that ThatHighlightChannel has made. I watched a lot of his earlier and haven't checked them lately I will look and see who he has put up recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Amen.