Closed Thread
Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Misconception, speculation and misplaced anger........three of my favorite things!!!
    Says the Pot Stirrer In Chief lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I here what you are saying Rosey....Idk the system of pay in the nfl is out of control..... imo....everybody wants to get all they can get.....and idiots paying guys more than they are worth... there is just not enough money to go around ....pay scale system.
    No doubt B. The owners (in all sports) are their own worst enemies.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

Quote Originally Posted by Iivil View Post
    So first off let me say I'm a huge fan of Victor Cruz. Just like most people on these boards are, but I think overpaying him would be a mistake. I think that if he is asking for 10-11 million per season and refuses to come down to a reasonable amount he needs to be traded after he signs his tender. Would it be nice to have him this season? Yes.. If you're not going to get anything for him though that's a bit of a waste. I'd rather sign Edelman and run with Nicks, Randle, and Edelman and get some draft picks for Cruz.
    Should Reese wait or should he just assume we're right and trade him?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    If the pot doesn't get stirred, everything separates and it all just tastes like crap.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    If the pot doesn't get stirred, everything separates and it all just tastes like crap.
    Now we're getting somewhere = crap

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Only because of the Electoral College. DAMN YOU FLORIDA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Only because of the Electoral College. DAMN YOU FLORIDA!!!
    LOL I wonder how many of our colleagues would pay the sticker price for a new car?

# 80

I would trade him to the Kansas city Chiefs and lets see how many Salsa Dance he does there. Nicks needs to be sign to a large contract.

Question cha-ching!

Victot Cruz goes for the jackpot! where will we get money to offer a counter to his wanting $11mil? he already turnedf down $7 mil plus guaranteed cash!

Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    Victot Cruz goes for the jackpot! where will we get money to offer a counter to his wanting $11mil? he already turnedf down $7 mil plus guaranteed cash!
    Don't let facts get in your way

# 80